Kristy Lee Cook

Kristy Lee Cook Fan Reviews (2)

• She improved, but still...

Kristy Lee Cook had a great audition, singing Amazing Grace. She made it to the top 24, where I predicted she wouldn't make the top 12, but she did. She beat Asia'h Epperson, one of my favorites. I started disliking her even more. Up until top 10 week, she got better and better, but she still was just "ok". My favorite performance from her was Gob Bless the USA. It was pretty good, definitely not great. I was mad at her again that she beat out my favorite, Ramiele. Ever since, I wanted her to be eliminated. She got to the top 7 which is good, but I wanted her gone before the top 12.
  • America voted the wrong person off Idol tonight Kristy Lee Cook should have been sent home. Its a sing contest people. Think about people vote for the right people.

Every thing els on Idol whose spot on except for Kristy Lee Cook. She cant sing or dance. Send her back to OR and let her buy her horse back. I vote every week to make sure the right people stay.Its the singing we should be voting for .
    People she was bad.Other wise the show was great. I like the set the band and the judges. Oh ya the host too. Sorry Ryan i dont want to leave you out either. Also give Simmon a brake he 's good at what he does. HE been right on the mark with his judging.Thank you for a great show. Lynda Gilroy, Ca.