Kristy McNichol

Kristy McNichol Fan Reviews (3)

• Kristy was the first childhood star I watched on "Family" years ago. She is very talented, but she also suffers from depression, and must take care of herself. That is why we must respect Miss McNichol's desires to stay out of the spotlight. She was so

depressed for years. Kristy finally had to quit working on "Empty Nest" at the beginning of the fifth season. She was depressed and she felt time off from work was the best medicine for her. Kristy returned for the series finale of "Empty Nest" and was happy to be back at work. Krisy was also producer of the movie, "Mother of the Bride." She dropped out of acting for good in 2001, because she was tired of acting. But she does work as a acting teacher at a school in Los Angeles. Krisy also does volunteer work in Los Angeles. She is very talented, and pretty.
  • My first teen idol!

I fell in love with Kristy McNichols while, I'm in teens. I love her very much. I can identified with the actress. I buy magazie, stuff, anything on Kirsty. Back in the late 1970's she was my darling. she's the girl next door. Krsity is a cute girl. I once heard her sing. I can remember on one night back in the late 1970's when Krsity and her brother Jimmy had their own hour and they were singing their hearts out. They were like Donny and Marie, except they were Kristie and Jimmy. She faded out in the 1980's, but I had my memories. Krisyt was the first girl next door in my life.
  • I really liked you when you were on Empty Nest because I thought you had a cute nobby nose.

I am a big fan of yours. I have watched and taped every episode with you as Barbara Western in Empty Nest from 1988-1995.

I am living in a residential house because I have Aspergers Syndrome, which means I get stuck on magpies, I have been watching Empty Nest with family and friends.

I would like to meet you for a cake and a hot chocolate one day.