Krysten Ritter

Krysten Ritter Fan Reviews (2)

• Solely based on B in 23

I don't recall her roles in other movies, but judging solely on Don't Trust the B--- in Apt. 23 she is my favorite female actor. This is a question I used to have a tough time answering, just because no actress seemed to stand out. But her attitude in the show is phenomenal. It takes great talent to be able to play that well and convincingly!
  • Krysten Ritter has a little "je ne sais quoi" that makes her stand out. She's very believable as an 80's punkette in gossip girl and as a drug addict/recovering addict in Breaking Bad. I hope to see her in many more roles very soon.

When i first noticed Krysten Ritter, it was in the 80's episode of "Gossip girl". I kept thinking to myself: " i really love this girl". She has a little "je ne sais quoi" that really makes her stand out. I realised that i've seen her before but wasn't quite sure where. After doing a little research, i realised that i also enjoy her work on "Breaking Bad". She's really good at playing the girl next door but whith a dark side. I hope to see her in other roles soon and i hope that they do the spin-off from Gossip Girl...that show could be huge.