Kyle Hebert

Kyle Hebert Fan Reviews (3)

• He is a very good voice actor.

Kyle Hebert is a very good voice actor and I enjoy listening to his various roles. I guess I first heard him as the adult Gohan in the Cartoon Network (Toonami) anime Dragonball Z. I really enjoyed his voice acting as Gohan. Then I suppose I heard him as Kiba in Naruto, another Cartoon Network (Toonami) anime. I really like the character he gives to Kiba. He plays him very well, giving him the sneer, confident attitude. He can also make Kiba caring, kind, and nice. (I.e. The final rounds of the chuunin exams when Hinata starts coughing up blood.) I've heard some of Kyle's other voice actings, but those are the 2 that I think of when I think of him. Nonetheless, he really is a great voice actor.
  • he was great as gohan from dragon ballz and hes good with kiba on naruto

he has such a talented voice his voice is very young and talented love him he is so talented and charming om my god oh my god oh my god i love him i great guy nothing left to say so i give this guy a 10.0 out of 10.0
  • Another great voice actor from Dallas/L.A

Really good VA and its too bad that hes underused because theres so many un-used voices in that guy thats just waiting to be thrown out there-he's currently playing the voice of Kiba on Naruto and I like it even more than the japanese-Honestly the though get this get in more shows! if you want to know more about 'em check out his website www.kylehebert.com