Kyle MacLachlan

Kyle MacLachlan Fan Reviews (2)

• d*mn fine coffee...

How could I love a guy so much on Twin Peaks and hate him so much on Sex in the City. My all time favorite Kyle role on TV has to be Twin Peaks. As an agent sent to find out who really did kill Laura Palmer he enters a strange world with “d*amn fine coffee,” a lady that talks to logs, David Duchovny in a dress and MFAP. His character seemed to be the only sane one in a place that was anything but. Just when we thing all is well there is a plot twist and Kyle is bad, maybe, and the show ends. I wish that there had been more episodes, meaning more Kyle.

Those of you wondering what my favorite movie of his is – it’s his first, Dune.
  • I think he is one of the best actors around.

He is always surprising me with his portrayals, no matter what genre or medium he is using. He can make me fear for his safety, laugh, cry, get mad at him, and on and on. He truly knows his craft and how best to use it to get the audience to believe in the character and forget he's Kyle.

I used to be his #1 fan, so if I can forget he's Kyle, then he is as good as it gets. I hope his new series lasts as long as he wants it to.