Lacey Chabert

Lacey Chabert Fan Reviews (7)

• Lacey Chabert is so cool!

The very first time I saw Lacey Chabert (actually, when I first heard her on TV) was when I saw Anastasia. She was the young Anastasia's singing voice. I then saw the movie Babes In Toyland, which was about a town where the toys are made for Santa to deliver them. She played the very sweet and loving young girl with a very angelic singing voice, Jill.
    Lacey is very pretty and very talented. She's funny. She can act, and oh my gosh! This girl can sing! She has the same kind of singing voice as my best friend. Very soft and beautiful! I love listening to her sing. She's awesome!
  • empty

0.o. I... don't think I've seen anyone... hotter... ever... She was also much better suited to Meg on Guy then Kunis. Much more teen sounding. Also, did I mention she was HIZZOT?!!
  • Lacey Chabert is preeetttyyy:) And in Mean Girl's she was my absolute favorite character. Is she your fave?

Oh, it's so fetch. That's the greatest line I have ever heard! Lacey Chabert shines like a star (haha, no kidding) in Hollywood. From Not Another Teen Movie to Mean Girls, she steals the spotlight:D If you don't like her, that's your problem and I won't (scratch that-- might not) get involved with you, your business and opinions. Remember-- that's basicall a maybe. Tee hee. Anyway, I really like Lacey's (haha, I almost called her Gretchen-- you know, her Mean Girls character) work. Inspiring. Here are some of my favorite Lacey Chabert (Gretchen Weiners) and other's quotes:
    Janis: That's Gretchen Weiners- Gretchen Weiners knows everybody's business- she knows everything about everyone.
    Damian: That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.

Gretchen: Oh, it's so fetch.

Karen: If you're from Africa... why are you white?
    Gretchen: Oh my, God Karen, you don't just ask people why they're white.

Gretchen: Don't worry... it'll be our little secret.

Karen: You know who's looking fine tonight?... Seth Mosacowski.
    Gretchen: OK, you did not just say that.
    K: What, he's a good kisser?
    G: He's your cousin.
    K: Yeah, but he's my 1st cousin.
    G: Right.
    K: So you have your cousins, and then your first cousins, and then your second cousins.
    G: Mmm-mmm honey.
    K: That's not right is it?
    G: That is so not right.

Gretchen: Jason- I have to talk to you (trips) Woah!....... I love you.

Gretchen: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... But I can't help it that I'm popular.

Gretchen: OK.
    Karen: Ow.
    Gretchen: That hurt.
  • What a sexy name.

I had enjoyed watching Lancey Charbert grow up from "Party of Five" to today. She is one of the most beautiful woman on television today and on the big screen in "Lost in Space" and "Mean Girls." What I like about Lancey is her name. She got a very sexy name. I think it sounds French, but no matter, she is a true knockout. I follow her career from a 13 year-old kid to today. I love to see Lancey grow up into a beautiful lady. I don't know what she'll be doing next, but I hope it a good project.
  • Lacey Chabert has voiced Eliza Thornberry in The Wild Thornberries and Meg Griffin in Family Guy (1st season). I thought the voices sounded familiar...

Lacey Chabert is a good voice actress. I especially liked her as Meg Griffin on Family Guy. I did say on my Mila Kunis review that I liked Mila voicing Meg because since I thought Meg looked cute (cartoon, yes, I know) the voice went along well with it, Lacey is really good too in her own way. Mila is better at making Meg sound more like the popular type or more of a drama queen, while Lacey is better at making Meg sound more innocent and peaceful, which I kind of like better, considering how I like Meg. If she were still voicing Meg, perhaps more fans would like her more and feel bad for her more because of Lacey's innocent-sounding voice. Some do say that one of the reasons everyone hates Meg so much is because Lacey left and was replaced by Mila.
  • She is an amazing actress.

She is a fabulous actress. I think she was amazing in the movie \"The Brook Ellison Story\". She can play all types of characters. Nice, mean, spoiled. Anything. She is extremely talented and underated. I personally think casting directors should be calling her, not the other way around. She should be ba lot more popular than she actually is. Her name isn't well know and it should be. More people need to know who she is. She did a great job on all the shows and movies she has been a part of.
  • Great actress in her own right!

Loved her since she played the little sister that we
    All wanted to protect Claudia in Party of Five and
    Has a very good and long career ahead of her if
    She chooses the right parts. And also as she just
    Mentioned in an interview keep out of the public's eye and
    Just do her job without getting caught like Lindsay Lohan
    Has and she will do just fine! Great actress in her own right IMO!