Lance Henriksen

Lance Henriksen Fan Reviews (4)

• Mr. Henriksen is one of the most creative actors. As this man "ripens" he just gets sexier and sexier. I'm curious as to what he did during the years he wasn't acting and more about his personal life.

Mr. Henriksen is one of the most creative actors. No wuestio when he was youger he was very handsome but as he "ripens" he just gets sexier and sexier. I'm curious as to what he did during the years he wasn't acting and more about his personal life. If he would be so kind to share. He's extremely intriguing. Not to mention his skill as an actor is suburb, to say the least. He has so much talent and charisma there are no words to describe this incredable man. I can only imagine that those lives he's touched, friends and family are very Blessed to have or have had him in their lives.
  • One of a kind!

An intense, versatile actor as adept at playing clean-cut FBI agents as he is playing psychotic motorcycle-gang leaders, who can go from portraying soulless, murderous vampires to burned-out, world-weary homicide detectives, Lance Henriksen has starred in a variety of films that have allowed him to stretch his talents just about as far as an actor could possibly hope.
  • Lance Henriksen is a great actor best remembered for his role in "Pumpkinhead", "Aliens", and "Millennium".

Well his biography says it best he gets typecats for a lot of crappy films and often big budget Hollywood flops "Color of Night", "No Escape". However, look a little deeper know and you'll notice a couple of short but memorable roles in big hits like the "Terminator", "Omen II", "The Right Stuff" and of course the role of Detective Murphy in "Dog Day Afternoon" (who ends up killing Al Pacino's partner and foiling his robbery plan).

Lance is a gifted actor whose been handed crap after crap. He's appeared in dozens of low budget horror movies a few that are watchable (The Mangler) and many that are not.

He's a great example of how Hollywood doesn't always reward the best actor. Chris Carter who did Millennium said he had only one actor in mind for the role of Frank Black from the start and that was Henriksen.

Anyways, it's too bad that at 67 years old (and nearing his twilight years) the guy still doesn't get the exposure that other lesser actors get.
  • Lance Henriksen always worth watching but so underated.

I was first introduced to LH as Snow in an episode of Beauty and the Beast(my mom's a fan). I have since seen nearly all his films, many of them not worth the video rental fee, but all worthy of being watched just because of LH. At 60? LH is still going strong, I only wish the roles he's been given equals his talent.

My favorite LH roles