Larry Joe Campbell

Larry Joe Campbell Fan Reviews (3)

7.7
  • Less Talented Than A Stick

There is absolutely nothing good about this guy at all. The only reason this untalented hack is on TV at all is that he's the only guy in the world *less* talented than Jim Belushi, so he plays Jim Belushi's friend on the all-tapes-should-be-burned travesty of a sitcom According to Jim, in a transparent effort to make Jim look at least a little bit better by comparison. It says a lot that on a show with absolutely nothing going for it, with jokes that are completely unfunny and predictable, loaded with one-dimensional characters who are also unfunny and predictable, this guy still stands out as being the worst, least talented character on that show. How is garbage like this put on TV?
  • love my JOE !

very talented. has a heart of gold. a truely good young man. husband, father. i can just tell. would like to see him on another sitcom. miss him. senior citizens need to laugh more. helps them live longer. mother(6), grandmother(10)
  • Talented, funny and the best reason to watch According to Jim! 'Andy' is a fantastic character and Larry plays him wonderfully!

Larry Joe Campbell plays Andy ("According to Jim") in a loveable and caring way that endears the audience. His physical comedy is superb, but he also has that sweet sensitive side that is unmatched by any character on the show. 100-word review. Really? I can't share my comments in a few sweet sentences? You have to be a columnist to share your opinions? Your website needs to be amended if you really want people to contribute. Besides, why do I need to write a 100-word review when only one is necessary: Terrific! There are your 100-words. And I invested my time because I think Larry is that good.