Laura Bell Bundy

Laura Bell Bundy Fan Reviews (3)

• Laura Bell Bundy is one of the best actresses of all time!

I love the play Hairspray and I think that Laura did a wonderful job in it! Also, I was looking on her fan club one day and noticed that she was in Jumanji and the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn when she was younger, so I decided to rent those movies to see when her great acting talents began. Laura is about to hit the theatres with her new movie Surf School where she plays Doris. Now, she is playing Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. She is absolutely fabulous. Everytime she gets on stage, one just wants the cheer and cheer and cheer. Well, I'm nost just saying that because she is my idol. I'm saying that because she truly is ah-mazing. Even when I met her and got her autograph after the show, she was so down-to-earth and nice. She was really great. Ha. I was so starstruck my mother had to talk for me. Anyhow, everytime she acts, she is totally and completely believable and really makes watching the show worth-while!!! Even by just listening to the Hairspray cd, you can tell that Laura was really into her part and intensely created the role of the evil Amber Von Tussle. And the roles of Elle Woods, Glinda, and Amber are so different. It is amasing that she pulled off all of those roles well. I did not see her in Wicked, but, if she had taken the role of Glinda after Kristin Chenoweth left, then I would have seen her instead of Jeniffer Laura Thompson. But, at least I saw her in Legally Blonde, which she was nominated for the Tony for. I was hoping and praying she would win the award. Each time she was on camera, I would give her a standing ovation. She deserved to win that Tony. After being dedicated to acting, singing, and dancing for so many years.
  • Laura Bell Bundy may soon get the recognition she deserves...

After performing since childhood from Ruthless to Wicked, Laura Bell Bundy has signed to star as Elle Woods in the musical version of Legally Blonde, coming to Broadway in April, 2007. As a child, she appeared in films such as The Adventures Of Huck Finn and Jumunji, but on the stage her work has been continuous. Miss Bundy starred as Amber Von Tussle in the Broadway production of Hairspray with Harvey Fierstein, and followed as understudy to Kristin Chenoweth in Wicked as Galinda/Glinda. She was rumored to be playing Jane in Tarzan, however negotiations fell through and she shortly followed by winning the role of Elle in Legally Blonde. Although she has been performing for over a decade, It is safe to assume that Laura Bell is just getting started.
  • COLD CASE sighting

Saw Laura in COLD CASE. she did a GREAT job. her voice is so very strong and on target. her acting makes me laugh. she is funny and full of expression. she has her craft down. great job.I know she has many more projects in the works. she will go far.