Laura Harring

Laura Harring Fan Reviews (3)

• Amazing

One of the most underrated actresses in Hollywood. I just don't get why she isn't in more movies. Every role I have seen her in has been great. She even made Sunset Beach better with her acting. There are not many actresses that are as naturally beautiful as her and in my opinion she is getting more and more beautiful by the day. I really hope that we will see more of her!

I really hope that the rumors about Mulholland Drive 2 are true. I'm not a fan of sequels but this one could be good. I also hope that we'll see her in Gossip Girl again. She was definately the hottest mom!
  • empty

Laura Herring is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Mulholland Drive."
  • i have known laura after i have watched the punsher movie, actully i loved her then i got more than 80 photo for her and printed all of them. i guess now you feel how much i love this woman she is a really woman.

i believe that she is a great star even if she had a little role in any movie, she could put the majek touch in any film, she could take the body of the caracter which make you feel this is not laura harring but she is this person and you do not feel that she is actting but it a real she put the reality on the film i think i can get no describtion to say about her i cant say she is imazing woman.