Lauren Graham

Forums: Lauren Graham Board: Life After Lorelai

SMGslayer97

[1]May 4, 2007
    • level: 34

So I assume by now everyone has heard, and if you haven't now is your chance, Gilmore Girls seventh season will be the last (I won't go into my grief about this as it is in my blog, you can read it there if you). Apparently Lauren and Alexis were offered a nice salary increase to return for a shortened season eight but declined, which I am still really angry about.

And I was just thinking Lauren Graham has had a career off Gilmore Girls, we've seen her in some movies and she's done some other television shows apperances but now that she will no longer be tied to a series she will obviously have more time to pursue other projects and possibly get the recognition she deserves. So as sad as I am to see the series go, and a little mad, I can't help but wonder is this Lauren's chance to really become a big name in the business?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

1511814GGcool

[2]May 12, 2007
    • level: 4

she will become a big name. u know y? BECAUSE I SAID SO!

SMGslayer97

[3]May 17, 2007
    • level: 34
    Okay then.

BringOutBopit45

[4]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    Well she will be in 2 more movies that I know of...again as the wife role. She made a joke about going on the "wife world tour" in an interview. She seems to be getting sick of it. Maybe she might possibly end up missing Lorelai?

Lisakudrow730

[5]Jul 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    of course she would miss lorelai!!!! i mean she really showed what a gal can do even when she is not married. Lauren is not married so it would make sense that she would love her character! But she is to be in another movie in 2009!!!!! I dont know what she will be playing but i hope to see her with an emmy in her hand for it