Laurence Fishburne

Laurence Fishburne Fan Reviews (6)

7.8
  • One of the best.

Love him.
  • He needs to leave CSI--can his acting or role get worse? Only if he becomes a killer! Wait! No, if he's the "mystery" killer, then he goes to jail, right?

Hate to say this, but Fishburne is a big fish in the wrong pond, or really doesn't like television, or the writers of CSI do not like him. How he got to CSI is a mystery. How he became the most knowledgeable CSI in Vegas is a mystery. How is jumped from newbee to "Knows all, does all" is a mystery. But trying to work suspense around his past--no mystery. I am ready for Fishburne to return to the movies. He is painful to watch on CSI. And he brings down the quality of this long time favorite series by his seemingly inability to be on screen with others. CBS--CSI--Mendelsohn, Tassler, and who ever is out there--let him leave! SOON! SOON!
  • Definately great actor but he doesnt fit CSI Las Vegas.

He is a great actor without any doubt or question. Definately one of the best actors in the big screen so that I will definately give him 10 points.

In my opinion, he definately deserves an Oscar.

But I think joining to CSI fand trying to full the gap of Grissom is not a good move. By this move he needs to full the gap of both Grissom and also Sara because they both have a relationship and it was an important sub storyline that viewers liked to watch it.

If the producers started a new CSI and Fishburne was leading actor, I probably said wooooowwww. But now unfortunately he cant full the gap of Grissom. He didnt fit this show.
  • A very good actor.

Laurence Fishburne is a great actor. I am glad that he is now on C.S.I., as he will make a great addition to the show. The first time I remember seeing him was in Pee-wee's Playhouse. I think he played Tex. He was actually really funny, but I don't know if it helped his career a great deal. He's had some really good roles as Morphius in the Matrix and now with C.S.I., so he has credentials to his stat sheet. He is very much a talent and he looks like he could play any role. He's really well suited to play in dramas and has some comedy to him. Thank you.
  • empty

What can I say? He's been in a lot of movies and he's great. Plays a great role in the Matrix, too.
  • empty

Laurence Fishburne is, hands down, one of the most talented actors of our time. He's been in so many great movies and has pulled off so many fantastic characters that you wonder how he got so lucky in life. What makes him such a great actor is the depth that he shows in each character. You really believe that he is the character he is playing at that moment.