Lea Michele

Lea Michele Fan Reviews (3)

• LIVE2LOVE ANOTHER/JOSEPH JOHN MCELROY

DEAR LADY LEA I JUST WISH TO SAY YOU HAVE MADE ME LAUF AND CRY HAPPY AND SAD YOU HELP ME FEEL LOVE AGEN MY GOD BLESS YOU ON YOU JURNEY AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN TO BE WERE YOU ARE TODAY AND PLEASE TELL YOU CRUE AND CO WORKERS THANK YOU
  • Lea IS Glee

I love a lot of things about the show Glee, mostly the music and dancing. The cast is very talented, but I think, like most people, that the show revolves around Lea Michelle. She has an amazing voice. She is the only singer I can think of that can pull off singing Barbra Striesand songs and sing them just as well as Barbra. Most of the cover songs she sings are much better than the originals. And she is drop dead gorgeous!! I do not know where she gets off saying she looks just like a typical high school kid. Believe me, there was no one in my high school that was as beautiful as Lea, let alone as talented.
  • She is a talented actress,and is super hot

Lea Michele has got to be the most sexiest actress I have ever seen. Okay,so you guys know how much I love her on Glee. Well,know she is in movies now. She looks good in that new New Year's Eve movie,and that animated Dorothy of Oz movie coming out next year. She also has such an amazing voice. She was great at this year's Super Bowl,before Christina Aguleria(Sorry,if misspelled) ruined it. I just hate how she's going to leave Glee. Why? She's great in Glee,and now she's leaving? Well,at least she'll be in movies. Overall,she is a good actress and is so sexy.