Lennie James

Lennie James Fan Reviews (3)

• The suprise star of Jericho, playing Robert Hawkins.

Best actor to come out of the UK in quite some time. Lennie has a regular guy feel and doesnt seem like just an actor playing a role. While Skeet Ulrich and Gerald McRaney were supposed to be the stars of Jericho, Lennie has taken over the show and is by far my favorite character, the mysterious Robert Hawkins, who played some role in the nuclear terrorist attack that crippled America on Jericho. Who is he? Undercover CIA agent? Terrorist collaborator? Bad guy turned good? His story line rivals that of a Tom Clancy novel. His character even has a web based series tied to each episode on whodroppedthebomb.com called COUNTDOWN that tells the story of how he became involved with the terrorist plot to bomb America.

Hopefully Jericho goes on for a number of years and Lennie James gets the attention he deserves here in America.
  • Lennie James has really stepped into this role and my hat is off to him.

I have not previewed Mr. James prior to Jericho and this is the first show I have seen him in unless he was in something that I dont remember. All I can say is that he brings to the series Jericho a breath of fresh air. He seems to work in the perfectly adding a great shady element to this new series. I am sure as the show continues he will raise to new heights in the movie world. He has truely nailed this character role and I look forward to seeing him in future projects, as long as he doesn't leave Jericho too soon.
  • His character is a prick but his acting is great!

Lennie James plays Robert Hawkins in Jericho. I think that his character is a real tight bastard but he does one hell of a job of playing him. His character is the most intreiving on the show and we don't know much about him but we know that he knows everything which is going on!