Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio Fan Reviews (20)

• One of the best actors around

I strongly feel Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best actors around today. He is someone where, if he's in it, I wanna see it! He does a lot of research for his roles that are based on true stories and it pays off because he pulls it off brilliantly. He's respected by a lot of incredible actors such as Robert Di Nero, Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, and Anthony Hopkins just to name a few.
  • His accents are amazing, watch Blood Diamond.

A total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beastA total beast
  • empty

No so Bad Not So Good... Brad is Very Very better than leonardo...
  • empty

If you didn't see my review of Leo DiCap on TV.com, then check this mini-review out. Leo DiCap is the second-best actor ever!
  • empty

I believe Leo is one of the best actors of my generation. I love all the movies he's in (he knows how to pick 'em) He has a talent of drawing you into his charactor. Unbelievable skills

Good...
  • empty

He is good, but not that good.
  • Don't get me wrong. DiCaprio is a very good actor but I don't think that he's THE best actor of our generation by any means. The only reason he's good is because he works with Martin Scorcese in every movie. He doesn't take chances.

7.3
    I think he's basically all looks. People praise him so much for his work. He said so himself that he only wants to work with the best people. So that means he's scared to go out on a limb because his movies would [stink]. He knows that. He's so overrated. His talent is limited. Because he gives an "intense" look on screen he's called talented. Granted, Titanic IS one of my favorite movies but that's because he's hot. He does have a nice stage presence though. I think his best performance was "This Boy's Life" It was very real and raw. Never seen that from him again. I feel like every character he plays is basically the same. To go back to the shallow, he looks like a 12th grader and has a weird voice that's embarrassing to listen to. He's still hot though. So in summary, he's definitely talented but not the greatest actor of all time.
  • empty

Who would have ever predicted that the little kid from "Growing Pains" would grow up to be one of the most talented and successful actors today? Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the most versatile actors to grace the silverscreen today and he can play every type of character in every type of movie. From comedy to action to drama, Leo can do it all.
  • empty

Overall, he is a good actor every time that he plays a good role. But there are other roles in which he only has to be the one who everyone is in love with, like Titanic which was so dramatic. But he still has good roles like in "Catch Me if You Can" or "The Departed". A good actor.
  • Famous Jack from Titanic

Well, we all have to agree that he was best known for his role of Jack form 'Titanic'. He acte din many other movies, whether where they dramas or comedies. His popular ones were 'Romeo and Juliett' and 'Catch Me If Yu Can'. His newwest movie is 'Departed' which seems cool and I will definitely watch it!!!
  • Very hot guy!!!!!!

I love Leonardo DiCaprio! He is such an amazing actor!! He is soooo hot!!! He is very good in his job, that's great! I know him from 'Romeo + Juliet', 'Titanik', 'The Aviator', 'The Departed'! Which are so fantastic movies! Leonardo is also very talented! I love him so much!!!
  • LEO IS THE HOTTEST man alive

ok i wasnt even alive when he did growing pains but i saw every episode before they took it off of sendication.then when i saw the titanic . i fell in love with leo again . he was the right person for the role as jack dawson. now he is all grown up and hotter then ever . he always seem to make you fall in love with him every time you see him in a movie . he is a really gifted actor and i see a really great future in movies for him. :):) my favorate movie of his is catch me if you can . HEs great in that movie and really hot too. gege
  • Leonardo DiCaprio is my second favorite actor. I first found out about him when I saw an advertisement for the movie Titanic. That was when his acting was at it's strongest!

Leonardo DiCaprio is a very interesting guy. I have a book that tells a lot about him and his personality. He is my second favorite actor next to Barry Watson. I first saw him in the movie Titanic. In an instant, it was one of the best movies I had ever seen! I also saw Leonardo in the movie The Man In The Iron Mask. That was another cool movie, however, I would have to say that Leonardo's acting was at it's strongest when he portrayed Jack Dawson in Titanic.
  • one word...Amazing

Okay, I admit his role in Titanic was kinda chessy but now that I saw The Departed he is my new favorite actor. After seeing his performance, I couldn't move!!! He is such a great actor. He is soo into his character and he feels it. Not to mention, he is sexy. I have a totally new respect for Leonardo. He is older, wiser and definitely a better actor. He is now acting with Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon and Mark Warlberg. I give major props to Leo and bigger props to the movie The Departed. If you haven't seen.....you better go!!
  • Leonardo Dicaprio – “Blah” pretty much sums him up.

6.9
    So what happened, Leo?

In the 90’s, he made his big splash and every girl within a 10 block radius was Dicaprio crazy. The lucky son of a gun –yes he’s handsome but you can’t give a man a medal because of a few stray genes that just happened to make him look good.That’s as far as his “talent” goes – I can’t say I find him all that appealing, blondes just don't cut my cake.

I have watched (suffered through) quite a few movies with him in the tag but I haven’t really been all that impressed; not to say he’s bad – he’s just kind of there. There’s no explosion when he makes his move and definitely no ump in his step – he’s just there. Kinda average and bland.
  • Love him!

I've liked him since i was seven years old (When "titanic" came). But still, after 8 years, i think he is one of the hottest actor i know! Except from that he is a really god actor. For example "What's eating Gilbert Grape". He's playing the roll as a mentally retarded boy so good :) And he's sooo cute there :)
  • Titanic AGAIN!

Wut a good movie with Such a handsome actor. Co-starring with Kate Winslet must have been fun and he and also playing the role of Jack Dawson in Titanic. I love that movie. By the way Titanic is my all time favorite movie. But what else is there to say about Leonardo.
  • Leonardo DiCaprio is the hottest actor in the world. Don't you think so?

I think that Leonardo DiCaprio is the best actor in the world. I really think they should give his own show, which is how good I think he is. I really liked him in Titanic. I think he will go very far with is work. I do love him with his Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He is so sexy. I wish I could meet him someday or maybe receive an email from him. That would be awesome. What do you think?
  • SOOO sexy!!!

THis is my man and i have to say that he looks a whole lot better as a blonde than a brunet or a red head even though he has dark roots. He should stick to the blonde hair it looks great!!! Did u see the "Aviator"? That movie was sooooo sad!!!