Lewis Black

Lewis Black Fan Reviews (5)

• Black is funny. The person that is.

Lewis Black, not hosting his popular(well to me it is) show, was also a comedian. The first time I saw him was on comedy centrals stand up, where it was Lewis Black on Broadway. In this showing he poked fun at many things in life. For instance; when there is a nuclear holocaust we were told to hide under a desk,which according to Black is stupid, mainly because wood burns. He then went on to say how after the alarm was off you could go out and play, but you melt cause of the radiation. Very funny. He also talked about economics and the economy and that he failed it and stuff. Basically he s$&+* on everything. He is quite funny, good actor, great host, etc.
  • A reality check in the world of idiots.

Lewis Black is a more recent (and older, but not an old guy) comedian, who most of all talks and rants about how much people and events are either really stupid or Even more stupid. These days, that stuff is GOLD. Cmon, Bush being in office is enough for him to make 100 grand off of a stand up tour. He is 1 big reality check, and every time i've seen him or one of his shows, i never can go 5 minutes without laughing at what he said. He is a great comedian, and i only wish he had started sooner.
  • hilarious. he is so funny!

This guy is incredible! He's funny, he makes sense in his comedy specials. He is my favorite comedian of all time. His thing on Dick Chaney was so funny. He makes me want to watch his comedy special, Red, White, and Screwed over and over again. I love Lewis Black.
  • If it wasn't for my horse.

Lewis Black is one of the greatest comedians of all time. He's like no other comedian. He tells it how it is. His rants are top notch and so are his jokes. My favorite part of the Daily show is the Back in Black sigment were he does rants on current events. If you were to buy one comedian record this year it gotta be a lewis Black!
  • Lewis Black is one of the best comedians that there are. From his Comedy Central Presents stand up routines, to his acting, to his work on the Daily Show, he truly is an excellent comedian.

If I had to choose one person's stand-up to listen to, it would probably have to be him, he is THAT good.