Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson Fan Reviews (7)

• Doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Great actor. It was sad how he lost his wife though.
  • A great actor.

Liam Neeson is one of the better actors in the movie world. I think that he is very underrated and is a very versatile actor as well. I have seen many of his movies and he's been great in all of them. I have to say that he probably is very much an old school type of actor. Can't explain why, but that's just what I think. My favorite Liam Neeson movies are Star Wars Episode 1 and Taken. I thought that he was great in both and was some of his best work. Overall, he is a great actor and is talented. Thank you.
  • empty

Good actor. He really knows how to portray his films and his roles, he was awesome in Star Wars Episode I and in Batman Begins he was great as the villain, and I must say that I really think that he was one awesome man in Schindler's List, he was the best choice for Oskar Schindler. He is awesome.
  • empty

Liam Neeson is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Love Actually."
  • awesome

I love all his perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances perfomances
    He knows how to do a good performance especially in Michael Collins and in Batman Begins. He is awesome ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! He is a very very very veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery veryvery very good actor.
  • A Talented actor, who has played in a ton of hit movies

Liam Neeson has played in a bunch of movies, some of his better known roles include: Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, and the voice Aslan form The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardworbe. He has alos played villaian in Batbman, and in Kingdom of Heaven.

Liam brings it all to whatever part he plays, his accent add a gentle nature to the characters he plays, and makes him sound more professional.

Overall: a great actor, who picks good roles.
  • It's the accent. It's gotta be the accent!

Okay so where the hell do i start? this guy is awesome! I love his movies and anything else he appears in. I mean he has played the same type of character a few times now. It seems to be the fatherly teach the younf apprentice die hooribly to set yong apprentice on the course of life now. Still it makes for good movies ever if I wonder does me want to get typecast into these roles?
    However for me it's that goddam accent. this minute hestarts talking I just find mylsef going all goo goo over it. I mean it can be the crappiest movie and he may only be in it a few minutes butjust to hear that voice a chatting away to me again makes me all tingly inside. Ohhh think it's time to go watch star wars again. That or Batman Begins either one should do it!