Lil JJ

Lil JJ Fan Reviews (26)

6.7
  • Why do people like him he is the worst actor ever I mean why do people like his sitcom just jordan its not funny how is it funny I hate him I hate just jordan.

Why do people like him he is the worst actor ever I mean why do people like him his sitcom just jordan its not funny how is it funny I hate him I hate just jordan
    okay I reapeted what I said in my summary review in my review because I so freakin hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lil JJ is talented in my opinion.

James Charles Lewis AKA Lil JJ is talented in my opinion. He is very cute too =P. Lil JJ is hilarious. He was funny when he guest starred as Morris Adams on Neds Declassified School Survival Guide and when he was in the movie Yours, Mine and Ours. and he is hilarious on his new show Just Jordan. He actually made me laugh out loud and that is a good thing because for some strange reason its hard for me to laugh out loud when im watching tv shows. Anyways i hope to see Lil JJ in more tv shows and movies in the future.
  • I luv little JJ he is soo cute!! I luv him I saw him on Coming to the Stage and I was dyin laughing!! He is too cute and he is soo funny I luv me some Lil` JJ!!!

Lil` JJ is too cute!!! I loved him in Beauty Shop and I loved him on Comin to the Stage!! I really luv him now on Just Jordan!! I think he should be a rapper too bcuz he rapped his theme song and I liked it alot!! And people don`t give Lil` JJ his props like they should but I think they all are haterz!! I`m soo proud that he has come from a little comedian on Coming To The Stage to a grown 16 year old sexi male!! He is too cute and I luv him soo much!!!
  • This guy is the next Chris Rock

JJ is so Funny, his comedy comes naturaly! no need for swearing or making Pun-Like Jokes about.. Sex, Race, Politics, Etc.. This guy has the potential of being really good. I do not see his career ending really quick! and now that he has his own Tv. Show you will all see his good comedy side. just like he says that he loves to make people laugh, se seems to do it without trying. He can make any simple thing and turn it into something funny. I hope nothing but the best for this guy, and i look foward to watchig his new TV show.
  • lil jj is awesome!

Lil JJ won BET's comedy talent search "comin' to the stage". He was also the host of " Friday Night Slimetime" on Nickelodeon with co-host Chloe Dolandi, he was a cast member of Nickelodeon's "All That" and is one of Helen's (Rene Russo) kids on "Yours, Mine & Ours", he also co-starred with in "Beauty Shop" and "Crossover". Since being discovered at his middle school in Little Rock, Arkansas, he has performed at comedy clubs across the country, and made an appearance on "Jay Leno's Tonight Show. He most recently guest starred on Nickelodeon's "Ned's Declassified: School Survival Guide" and also made a cameo appearance in Chris Brown's music video "Yo (Excuse me miss)". He is now staring his own show called "Just Jordan" Yeah hes been everywhere...
  • SON OF A

Oh my GOD. Why does he need to be on All That when he should be on a lame show like The X's. He should be on that show rather than All That. He's the reason why I stop watching that show. So get rid of him and I'll be happy. If you don't know what word is next in my summary, you don't need to know it's a bad word.
  • As a unique individual, James Lewis you exceedingly deserve your own show that millions would watch. Please if you read this, read the rest and contact me at tejanamuchacha@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!

Ever since I first saw you on Nickelodeon you seemed different. You helped make All That as alive as it was in its previous years. I started looking you up and was shocked to find out how you started and what you have done. It really makes me wonder why the world does not know you yet. You are truely inspiring and someone I would like to meet. There is not much about you that I could find so if you ever get to read this, I wish you could start a website. You sure have made a stand for black boys your age. They are usually dropping out of school, selling drugs and going to jail. And yet, you have showed some that you guys can do something with yourselves. It really disappoints me that Americans all over still do not know your name. In hope I will pray that you will be fully recognized.
  • I think he's funny and original... he's just not right for Nickelodeon.

I first heard about Lil' JJ on BET's Coming to the Stage. I was amazed that this kid at such a young age possesses the ability to bring humour to so many people. He was just so original and witty. However, his witty humour just doesn't come across so well on Nickelodeon. Maybe he's too witty for Nickelodeon, I don't know. As a young comedian, I just hope that he goes along way because his talent in genuine.
  • lil' jj BETTER THAN FYNE!!!!!!!!!!!

lil' jj is BETTER THAN PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is soooo HOT!!!!!!! and he is talented!!!!!!! he does good as the host on friday night slime time!!!!!!!!! he's better than the grl, she's so studip, and i'm not jelouse so, don't think thaat!!!!!!!!! he has such a little part on all that, and that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Do not hate on a person trying to make it in life where people are imprisioned, on drugs, or dead. At least he is doing something legal. He already has 2 strikes 1.) he is black 2.) he is a man. You only push him to do harder.

I do not believe that you had the nerve to say that LiL JJ was overrated. You are just upset because he is on tv and your not. No one even complains that Andy Milonokis has his OWN show, his show is just as dumb as doorknob. And even the knob has enough since to turn. I don't even know what the concept of his show is. And you have the nerve to say why did they make him host. You may not like his sense of humor but it does not mean that he is not funny. I don't wanna be mean but I just felt the need to tell you that your opinion was taken offensive.
  • So Sexy!!

JJ is my personal favorite I Love to see him perform. I was at the Teens Of Comedy in DC. He killed the show im he was soooo good. He also looked soooo good. And he cool peoples i met him after the show and he gave his number out on the radio station so i call him sometimes he real cool.
  • He's fine, sexy, and cute. Almost like me, but better. If you're reaading this boy I love U!!! Holla at ya Girl. Look at the rest too.

JJ if you are reading this know that my number is 678-357-0106. My phone is always on. If we can't be lovers then we can at least be friends. I don't just love your face I love your acting skills too. Just know when I get to the big op I'll still be looking for a friend. Holla.
  • I lOVE yOU

I LOVE YOU!!!!! and every thing u do u r great i mean u r so funny and fine i jus dont know wat to do u should come to colorado then u can meet me and tell me some of ur jokes remember i love you!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Chelsea Barrett
  • S T U P I D

3.6
    Honestly, what's so great about this guy? He makes corny jokes and idiotic statements like, "Oh these are the same backwards, MOM, DAD, JJ and my favorite:GO HANG A SALAMI, I'M A LASAGNA HOG" Mmm..lasagna. I want some. Stay tuned! I'm hungry. Anybody got some lasagna?" He's weird and somewhat funny but overall mainly untalented overall.
  • My name is Xavien Lewis his cousin.On Dec. 10 I did a show with him and he was great. if u ever need a person to do another show just call. and please tell these girls to stop asking me for your phone number. You were great at the show.

• JJ u are very talented,I know w/ur good work ethic u will b n tha game 4 years 2 cum!ur my personal favorite 4 \"our\"personal reasons lol do ya thang and definetly and always stay humble.

JJ u are very talented,I know w/ur good work ethic u will b n tha game 4 years 2 cum!ur my personal favorite 4 \"our\"personal reasons lol do ya thang and definetly and always stay humble.Thanx 4 puttin Arkansas on tha map in a big way!no one could\'ve dun it betta as i always say do it Big if u gon do it or dnt do it at all!
  • hay lil\\\' jj this is your number one fan i just wanted to stop by and show u some love. well halla at u later.peace out

hey waz^ i just wanted to tell you that u r so cute,fine and i don\\\'t know how much more words i can use to desribe u well n-e-ways i\\\'ll write back later.peace out and don\\\'t for get who yuor number one fan is ok love ya and bye bye.
  • My summery about lil JJ is the Prince of Comedy. The young and bold the cute 14 yr old is taking the world with his charming. No one can resist him. On top of that he got to be on Yours Mine and Ours, Beauty Shop, and All That.

Lil JJ Is A Cute And Talented Younge Man. The Prince Of Comedy Has An Affect On Ladies. Lil JJ Is Sooooooooooooooo Adorable And Very Loveable. Can't Wait To See What He Does Next. I Think He Is A Very Funny Comedian. He Must Have Some Kind Of Spell B/C Every Girl Has To Say He Is Cute. Not On Would Say He Is UGLY! He should have his own show I know I would watch it. I also know many ppl who would watch it too. Lil JJ Luv Ya!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JJ I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!

lil jj you are ssooooo fine, sexy and all the other words to say you look good. dang if only i could meet u in reel life that would be most happiest day of my life. ever since the first time i saw you on t.v. i fell in love with you. i am your number one fan every time i see you i scream and i have seen everything you have ever been on t.v. well i hope you get this. i lllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee you very much
    lu: SWEET KISSES
  • LiL JJ is so fine!! im tellin u, u dont kno wut i would 2 that boi behind closed doors!!! lol ~GREENSBORO N,C~ P.S. JJ IF U READ THIS MI # IS 336-851-5265 HOLLA

JJ is so fine !u dont kno!u dont kno wut i would do behind closed doorz!!! yall lil heffas dont kno nuthin abt that! Now JJ if u read thiz im in Greensboro N,C mi numba iz 336-851-5265and ifu call me...... well you'll find out wut happens!
    JJ iz all mine! dont worry abt him u lil heffa's i'll take good care of him!!
  • lil jj is sooooo fine!!!! i really love him and im one of his biggest fans.He is so talented and has a good personality,and a great sense of humor. he can accomplish many things in life. if you dont like him,keep hattin cause h

lil jj is sooooo fine!!!!
    he can accomplish many things in life.
    if you dont like him,keep hattin cause
    he is mad talented,ya juss hataz!!
    i loveeeeeeeee youuuuuu lillllll jj!!!!!!!!!
  • Lil\\\\\\\' JJ is my future husband. Forget Bowwow he is the biggest lame I ever met. Love you Lil\\\\\\\' JJ. My baby love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love yah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil\\\\\\\' JJ is my future husband. Forget Bowwow he is the biggest lame I ever met. Love you Lil\\\' JJ
    My baby love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that my man he is so fine funny 1number 1 fan here cute smile good hair love u boy Yo future wife Alexis Kindred XOXO love ya
  • I'll give him a 1 for doing the Vital Information sketches on All That.

This young man is overused, and overrated. I'll give him credit for reviving the Vital Information sketches, and that's it. This young man is not hot, he is untalented, and hence he does NOT need to be on television, or in the movies. The only thing he is good at is being the stereotype of most black people.
  • Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

0.8
    Lil JJ might be one of the worst personalities Nickelodeon has brought on board. He batters the names of the characters of its shows up and his "Lil JJ on..." commercials have brought a new meaning to the word "stupid." And now he is hosting FN Slimetime, where my 3 fav. Nick shows, Avatar, Danny Phantom and Spongebob air....he is bringing down Nickelodeon. I now think less of them than I did before. Man I can't go all season listening to his lame jokes and unintelligent thoughts. I hope he gets canned.
  • How Much I Love Lil JJ!!!!!!! ;)

Lil JJ is the HOTTEST Kid Comedian EVER!!! From his fresh lining to his 'Oh so cute smile' he is GREAT!!!!! Not only does he look good but he can act and is very funny. When Lil JJ was on the show "Coming To The Stage" I must admit I had my doubts that he could hang with the 'bigg doggs' but I realized that he could. He's representing the young men of America, especially the young BLACK men,well. Even though he doesn't know me, I'm proud 2 say that I am a big fan and I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!
  • JJ is hot! He even had his shot in Queen Latifah's Beauty Shop! He was funny in that movie!

Lil JJ is so funny! He be on Nickelodeon's commercials and All that! He is soooooooo funny! And cute! No one could out do his personality and sense of humor! I mean no boy! He should be a comedian when he gets around to it! lol I really think he should.