Linda Cardellini

Forums: Linda Cardellini Board: Sam discussion

Mandarinaranja

[1]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    The last one didn't work, Binguliana and me used it as a chat, so this is the real discussion.
    Do you like Sam? She is very funny, she makes me laugh a lot with her faces and comments, but I don't like her son, he is a troublemaker. I want to know what you think about her, I hope someone write here.
    Please, tell me if I wrote something wrong, my first language is Spanish, not English.
    Edited on 04/04/2007 7:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Binguliana

[2]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 9
    I like her a lot too. She's extremely funny!. She's also very self-secure. I liked her son, but the old one, not the one from the season 12. I hate the actor too. I liked the other a lot more. I'll have to see a episode where she appears so i can write more about her.

Mandarinaranja

[3]Nov 26, 2006
    I've a question. Who is the genius that decided to change the actor that played Alex? Did they think that we wouldn't see that thay were two different people?

Binguliana

[4]Nov 29, 2006
    I don´t think they tought we wouldn´t realize. I don´t know the reason why the old actor left, but I think it was something that the the TBPT could´t do anything about it.

Mandarinaranja

[5]Nov 29, 2006
    TBPT??? Wasn't that TPTB??

Binguliana

[6]Nov 30, 2006
    Mandarinaranja wrote:
    TBPT??? Wasn't that TPTB??

Sorry. TPTB. I told you I was sleepy.

wittyscreenname

[7]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 16

Oliver Davis (the original Alex) is a pretty busy kid...I've seen him in a few movies lately, and I'm pretty sure he was acting in a sitcom at the same time that he was on ER...so that might have something to do with his leaving the show.  

Sam is my favourite character on ER.  She's a tough young woman who won't take crap from people...and she has really developed a lot in the past three seasons.  It's unfortunate that TPTB haven't been spending much time on her character until just recently (last two episodes were great to Sam)  

Binguliana

[8]Jun 16, 2007
    Great! someone else is posting in this thread! Hi wittyscreenname. I haven´t seen the actor in any other movie or show yet, probably beacause I don´t wacth much TV that is not ER, and here in Chile we get to see half of the shows and movies than you in the US, but I´m sure he wouldn´t leave ER for any reason, he must´ve had a good one
    I like very much Sam, she´s one of my favorite characters too. You´re right about TPTB, but we had "Photographs and Memories" which was an exelent epsiode, and Linda Cardellini was great there.

wittyscreenname

[9]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 16
    ^ hi! I'm sorry that I never posted agan after that last post. Has this board been very active since?

I'm just posting to see what the general opinion is regarding ER's fourteenth season.

Personally, I'm glad that Alex is away at school(this way we can avoid the whole 'troubled Alex' plotline and giving something new to Sam). Her new training is interesting (as well as this whole 'second adolescense' theme that TPTB have set up for her.) It's going to be an interesting season for her, I hope!