Linda Cardellini

Linda Cardellini Fan Reviews (6)

• A great and very talented actress!

She showed us so far that she can do everything, from comedy to drama. I started to follow her work as soon as I saw the first Scooby-Doo live-action movie, and so far, she has amazed me with her acting in every work she has done. If I had to choose which is her best work so far, I would have to say it's ER. She's funny and serious at the same time. I think that is one of best qualities. Another thing that we need to see is that she's got one of the most beautiful smiles in television. I wouldn't be surprised that one of these days she will be nominated for an Emmy Award or a Golden Globe Award, because I think that we just saw the tip of the iceberg. Great actress, indeed. Hope to see her really soon in other series.
  • Talented actress, yet to show us her best work I think.

She's a wonderful actress who seems to be able to turn her hand to any role. Her portrayal of Thelma (and Matthew Lilliard's portrayal of Shaggy) were the best and most closest to the iconic cartoon characters we all love.

I'm sorry to see ER end; I hope her character gets the 'happy ever after' she seems to long for - but I'll just have to wait until the final episode is screened here in the UK. I do hope we see her in more roles now and she show everyone what she can really do.

I do wonder one thing though - is she related to Jenette McCurdy from the kids show 'i-carly'? I ask only because I was struck at how much these two actresses resemble each other. Look up their photos and you'll see what I mean.
  • Linda is so great to watch on tv!

Linda is so great to watch on tv she is very talented she has been acting for years and is one of the more talented co stars like my classifaction says I have think Linda should get much more credit then she does she is very well knowen for her role in the Scooby-Doo movies the 1st and 2nd movie and I have been hearing rumors of a 3rd one in 2009 and that Linda has signed on to continue her role as Velma in the Scooby-Doo movies I wish the best for Linda's future in the acting bussnies ans she will always be on of my favorite actress's I rate Linda a perfect 10.0!
  • Great Actress

Linda Cardellini is a great actress, I really love her characters in ER ( the TV series in which i saw her for the very first time ) and in BrokeBack Mountain ( the movie in which I didn't think I would see her but was glad to do so ). There is something in her eyes a kind of spark or whatever, it can make me feel so high or so low. She just knows how to transmit her feelings right to your soul. She is also pretty good looking, which wastes nothing.
    I hope she will be given some more roles soon.
    I love you Linda Cardellini.

Elefifiro
  • I love Linda so much!!

I think Linda is a great actress, everytime I see ER she gives a cool feeling and she looks so cute when cries ^^ and it reminds me Abby (my favorite too) old nurse moments.
    Now I really want to see her new movie Grandma's Boy and looking forward to it!!
  • I love Linda so much!!

Now I really want to see her new movie Grandma's Boy and looking forward to it,