Linda Hamilton

Linda Hamilton Fan Reviews (5)

• empty

I really only know Linda Hamilton from her role in the "Terminator" movies. In those movies, she played the really cool, tough-nosed female who never took no for an answer.
  • empty

• The roles and performances those I have appreciated the most from her were first of all in "beauty and the beast",of course.And also my second favorite performance from her was in the movie Mr Destiny.In that movie she was really terrific and very funny.

She played in a few movies and tv series but the roles those have made her known the most were certainly Catherine Chandler in the Tv serie "Beauty and the Beast"(1987-89) and Sarah O'Connor in the movies Terminator I (1984)and Terminator II(1991).She played also in some movies like Club Med(1986) and Mr.Destiny(1990).She is really a very talented artist who can play different types of character so we can really say she is a very versatile artist.Many things have been said and written about her personnal life but I really don't care about them.All that matters to me is what Hamilton has performed on the screen.And her acting performances have always been at least very good and even sometimes really great.
  • Fabulous actress across multiple genres... Beauty and the Beast, Terminator, and Mr. Destiny may be some of the more know roles but there are many more that reflect her range.

Fabulous actress across multiple genres... Beauty and the Beast, Terminator, Mr. Destiny, and Dante's Peak may be some of the more know roles but there are many more that reflect her range. Add to these Black Moon Rising, Silent Fall, Separate Lives, Shadow Conspiracy, Skeletons in the Closet, Whollt Moses, Jonah, Smile, Missing in America, The Kid and I, Broken, In Your Dreams, The Line, and the upcoming Waters rising. There's also talks that she may do voice over work in the upcoming Terminator Salvation along with original Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger - really looking forward to that come this May.
  • A very versatile actress who can play any role given her in a very believable manner.

She was totally believable in Terminator as the waitress who didn't really understand how she was chosen to be the mother of the man who would save the world. Then in Terminator Two she had totally accepted her role and rose to the challenge of keeping hinm safe. In Beauty and the Beast, my favorite role of hers even after more than 20 years. Her role as Catherine Chandler is still bringing more and more fans to the show. My very favorite actress. I have all three seasons of Beauty and the Beast on DVD and I watch the episodes continually with the exception of season three. Once Miss Hamilton left the show, the romance was gone and so were most of the fans.