Linda Hunt

Linda Hunt Fan Reviews (6)

• best actress ever

Linda Hunt is my all time favorite actress. I've followed her career thought the year and am amazed at her abilities
  • The show wouldn't be the same without her!

HaHa margritmorin, you really missed it. The show has lasted 4 seasons and will hopefully begin it's 5th in the Fall. Hetty holds it together. Removing Linda Hunt from the cast would be like removing Mark Harmon from NCIS.
  • Are you kidding me??? Hetty is AWESOME!! Tough little broad who keeps those boys in line. I love her!

Are you kidding me??? Hetty is AWESOME!! She's a tough little broad who keeps those boys (one of whom is an especially loose canon) in line. I love her! She provides the quirkiness that Abby provides on NCIS. She looks a little odd (how tall is she, anyway? And those glasses!!!), is really intelligent, and has some really out of the ordinary interests and experiences. She serves as the voice of wisdom and is always surprising her agents with her abilities, knowledge, and uncanny understanding of them. Without her, this show would not be nearly as interesting and entertaining to me.
  • This is a network's attempt to ride the popular coat tails of its brilliant NCIS - - with a high-tech gloss to it. The investigative action takes place in the Los Angelse area. The new characters are very good with the exception of Hetty Lange!

The character of Hetty Lange will be the death of NCIS: Los Angeles!!
    Pleeeze . . . is anyone listening? Cut this character out b-4 she sinks this new show, which is already on shaky ground by itself. This new show has good possibilities and capture's my attention in bits and spurts but as soon as the obnoxious, pretentious character of Hetty Lange with the god-awful voice and mannerisms shows up, YUCK! it becomes are real distracting turn off.

I almost had my Hunny hooked into watching this new show but he couldn't stand Ms. stick-her-nose-into-everything Lange either, and so you've lost another potential viewer. It's too early in the season to be loosing viewers!
  • Linda Hunt is such a great actress and narrator. She was wonderful in "She-Devil" with Rosanne. I recognize her voice immediately when I hear it. I would love to see her in a period movie, any historical era would benefit from her dignified presence.

I could not find any information about her life using Google, so it's obvious that she's a very private person. I enjoyed watching her gracefully receive her Oscar. She was wearing a beautiful ball gown and was such a lady, it was hard to believe that she played a man in "The Year of Living Dangerously." Now, that's an actress!
  • Great Things Comes In Small Packages...

Linda Hunt stood only 4'9", but managed to make a great impression on the movie going public, winning an acadamy award for playing a man!
    However, she did make a small dent in TV and while she starred in a short lived Sci-Fi series,she has been narrator to many documentries, as well as playing an simi-regulaer role as a Judge in The Series "The Practice".
    Wish I can see more of this great actress.