Lindsey Shaw

Lindsey Shaw Fan Reviews (17)

• Great!

I would select a category but there is none. This site has really changed, and I have not reviewed in a while. *blushes* Anyway this girl really can act even if I have only seen her in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. I think it is great that a lot of her true self was put into Ned's; ie: Volleyball, tomboy, etc. I am so glad that even though that show is over she is getting another chance at acting. She will do great in her upcoming role as Cat in 10 Things I Hate About You. I have seen the movie and I think she will do great in that role as the tough edgy girl. I personally like that role.I am glad that in her new role she gets to be more sophisticated. I think she is pretty without looking like "the pretty girl". Although the way she did her hair in Ned's Declassified, which was not doing it, I did not like that. I think it is great that she enjoys John Grishem. (mom's a fan) That is interesting that she talks about Soup Kitchen because that is something my church does.