Linsey Godfrey

Linsey Godfrey Fan Reviews (5)

• She is probably my fav actress ever!

She is amazing in sooo many ways, for a start she is an amazing actor, shes really hot, and she soots the part of Catlin perfectly in Surface. I dont know if shes really like that in real life, buts lets hope so! I hope that they do make a Surface series 2...and PLEASE dont let Catlin die or get eaten or anything...cos then we have lost her forever!!! She should definatly make her own fan site, as judging by the comments about her, she will definatly have a few members! All in all she is an amazing actress and should be considered as one of surfaces stars!!! (even though she isnt mentioned in the imediot cast lists and there are no pics)
  • She is the best thing on TV right now.

She comes seemingly out of nowhere to be a regular on Surface. But man, what an entrance! I had to watch that episode twice just to get all the nuances to her performance, she was soo good at being a subtle flirt!

I figured her character was going to end up being bad because she was playing an angle to get to Nim for some reason. But wow, she's real good at making you feel like she's the only person around that matters and in a good way too.

I hope they keep her on Surface and cast her in more roles like the one on NCIS' "Bait." That was a nice surprise since it's been so long since the last episode of Surface :)
  • She is AMAZING!!! I don't know what else to says. Easy 10, easy 10.

Ok, maybe I do know what to say. She is so hot! She is a large reason that I watch Surface. Don't get me wrong, I love the show. But come on. Even if I didn't like Sci-fi, I would watch the show just because she was in it. They should bring back the show just because she is in it. And to top of hotness, she is a flirt. Maybe that is just her character, but hopefully not. Also she is a great actress. I think that there are going to a lot more roles for her in the future. Not only just her Surface role as Caitlin. Good actress, good looker (understatement), gunna go far.
  • She is HOT!!! Anyone knows how old is she??? And do u have any pics of her?

Dam this girl is so fine! nice perfect body. nice lil asss. whenever i see her i go CRAZYYY!!! i hope she is like 19 or 20 years old, if not, im gonna cry (lol). i would say they need to bring her to the show permenently. there are like no hot girls whatsoever.

God dam it what the hell am i suppose to writer here?? help anybody! please!!!
    one hundred words minimum, u got to be kidding me. i never wrote that much in my entire life. people help me please, im loosing it!!!!

ok ok. for those who have no f&%#ing idea what im talking about, im just trying to kill so time that all. ok time to go . Thank you very much and have a nice life!!!!
  • Linsey Godfrey is the reason Surface should be given a second season. I can't think of a single actress better suited to convince the audience that character might be torn between a girl and a super-cool lizard thing.

Linsey Godfrey's portrayal of the mischevious daughter of the stuffy museum director was absolutely stunning. While I'm normally a quiet person, she had me screaming at the television telling Miles to 'forget the stupid lizard and go for the girl!'

She has superstar written all over her. I can easily imagine her playing the lead in romantic comedies for years to come. I certainly hope casting directors feel the same way.

Unfortunately, there's only one more episode of Surface this season...just when I was starting to look forward to Mondays!

It's a very rare thing for me to be interested in following an actresses career, and here I am writing a review. Here's to a long and prosperous career for Linsey. Now, where is the fan-club sign up?