Liza Snyder

Liza Snyder Fan Reviews (4)

• Funny.

Good actress. Loved on "Yes Dear".
  • Liza You are not only an incredible Actor, You are beautiful. The world love Liza. I do hope we see mor of you in the future. Actually, I'd like to see more of you now, LoL! If you ever find yourself looking for another Jimmy, I'm here Darling.

Liza, What are you working on now. I must sat you are every mans dream. You are so beautiful and talented. If you are looking for a good looking , sweet Guy to sweep you off your feet then write me. Lol! I look forward to seeing you in more shows. Good luck sweet heart. Yes Dear was so hilarius, who ever pulled it has rocks for brains. Now we are stuck with crap like South Park and 3 different CSI shows. They all get pretty redundant. If you have more photos I would love to see them. You are very admired lady.
  • Liza Snyder: You are my favorite actress....

You are definetly the most beautiful and sexy actress on TV today! I love watching Yes Dear and see how you are down earth, realistic, and genuine woman and mother. You are the best actress in the show without question....
    Let me tell you a little bit about me; I am an active duty Army soldier. When I was in Iraq I was thinking about meeting you and see if I can have an autograph picture from you?
    I wish you the best in your future career as an actress and hope to see you in more TV shows and Movies....

Luis.
  • I have loved watching her on on tv since jesse, i think shes the most gorgeous girl on tv and would be a great girl to hang with off screen. I would love to meet her if she ever comes to australia.

I have loved watching her on on tv since jesse,
    I heard she has a bit of potty mouth which i think is great in a woman,
    I would love to meet her if she ever comes to
    australia.