Lois Chiles

Lois Chiles Fan Reviews (1)

• I fell in love immediately with Dr. Goodhead in Moonraker - she's a rocket scientist who's beautiful, hot, and no pushover (just like me). When she & Bond "do it" in free fall, well, I wanted to follow my dad into Nasa.

I fell in love immediately with Dr. Goodhead in Moonraker - she's a rocket scientist who's beautiful, hot, and no pushover (just like me). When she & Bond "do it" in free fall, well, I wanted to follow my dad into Nasa. Lois has that perky sexiness that makes her a stand-out Bond Girl - my personal favorite (and then Halle Berry). She's lithe, kind of bookish, smart, and the kind of woman I always fell in love with (but was rejected by). Oh well, I can enjoy her in the movies. Great hair, jaw, cheekbones - what's not to like?

The best thing about Bond films is they pick really pretty women who are strong and not bimbos (except for the minor supporting roles) - they are good role models for young women (although nowadays, women in power are going too far, but so are men - just look at our presidents!) So demure Holly Goodhead has nailed the definitive perfect woman. Too bad she didn't do much after Bond (that I saw - except a lot of mediocre tv).

They say she's now a professor at the University of Houston. I've always wanted to go back to college!