Loretta Swit

Loretta Swit Fan Reviews (4)

• Loretta is a good actress..... but

i have watched MASH from the very beginning and still watch it day to day in reruns. the one thing i cannot stand is Margaret's constant YELLING. it is never ending. She's a good actress, i wish they'd have curbed the yelling. to this day i get involved in the story line and i find myself saying 'stop yelling'. it wouldnt be so bad, but its in EVERY episode. it doesnt even play into the character. and its a shame because i think she's a marvelous actress, but i can only think of her as a 'screaming mimi' and thats a shame
  • Loretta Swit has been one of my favorite actress. I love her acting on M*A*S*H*.

Loretta Swit has been one of my favorite actress. I love the way she made Major Margaret Houlihan come alive in M*A*S*H*. It was really neat to see the the part change. The only reson I didn't give her a 10 is that she has had so many plastic surgerys done it's almost sicking to me. I just saw a picture of her from 6006 and it looks to me that she isn't warring the wig anymore. I'm glad to see that. I really think she was good looking in M*A*S*H*. And I hope to meet her some day and thank her for all of the hard work she put into doing M*A*S*H*.
  • I really liked you when you were on M*A*S*H because I thought you had a cute nobby nose.

I am a big fan of yours. I have watched and taped every episode with you as Hot Lips in M*A*S*H.

I am living in a residential house because I have Aspergers Syndrome, which means I get stuck on magpies, I have been watching M*A*S*H with family and friends.

I would like to meet you for a cake and a hot chocolate one day.
  • Loretta Swit, Loretta Swit, Come Back To the Five and Dime

It may have been because she didn't start MASH until well into her thirties, but Loretta Swit is one of the more unappreciated actresses of her era. Loretta has proved to be an extremely versatile actress on stage. She has a lovely voice, and sometimes sings with big band combos.
    If anyone doubts her talent, check out the two-parter MASH episode "Comrades In Arms".