Lou Diamond Phillips

Lou Diamond Phillips Fan Reviews (3)

• empty

Lou Diamond Phillips is definitely one of those actors that never gets enough credit. The man has been in so many cool movies, but he doesn't receive to much critical acclaim. Plus, he stays out of the media spotlight, which, in my eyes, is a good thing.
  • I think Lou Diamond Phillips is such an underrated actor. Perhaps he is not in the league of a Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp or Tom Hanks, but the roles that he has done or has been offered probably has something to do with that also.

I think Lou Diamond Phillips is such an underrated actor. Perhaps he is not in the league of a Tom Cruise or Tom Hanks, but the roles that he has done or has been offered probably has something to do with that also.

I think he was great in La Bamba (1987) and perhaps my favorite role of his was Monfriez in Courage Under Fire (1996). I also enjoyed his work in Route 666. And I think many people remember him from Young Guns I & II.

He has been appearing on more TV roles in the last few years. Episodes of 24, Law & Order SVU, etc.
  • Lou Diamond Phillips is one of the best in his field.

Lou Diamond Phillips has always been a favorite of mine. Mr. Phillips has an external and internal drive that makes him one of the best. In this new mini series "The Triangle" He once again showes us his rare tallent of making fanticy into a seeming reality!

Lou Diamond Phillips one of the best