Louis Lombardi

Louis Lombardi Fan Reviews (2)

• My Absolute favorite person!

Edger (Louis)...you’re the best! Wow he is my ultimate favorite person ever, I was so upset when he died on 24 it was the saddest moment in 24 history. He was such a good actor and he was the best person for his part, he played a timid, shy, genius person who ruled the computer. He was one of the best characters because you always felt bad for him because he did everything he needed to and more with almost no recognition for what he had done. This is exactly why he is a good actor, this part is so hard to play and he did it with almost no effort, (not saying he could do it any better because he did it perfect to start with) he really is one of my favorite actors ever! And when I say that I really mean it! I wish edger didn’t have to die so I could see more of Louis! Come back to 24! I hope he has a great carrier in the time because he definitely deserves one!
  • What a fun actor to watch! Definately an "Underused" actor. Louis deserves to be given more scripts and would be great in a sit-com. If I were an agent, I would want this guy!

He's my man! Watching Louis, it's easy to envision this guy to be as genuine and likeable as he appears to be on the big screen. So I've spotted this actor visiting my living room when watching The Sopranos, Beverly Hills Cop and lately Ugly Betty!

More actors like this guy would make life a little more fun when coming home from work and cable TV worth the monthly payment!

I'll trade you my "Britney" and "Rossie" and give you B&O Railroad for your Louis Lombardi!

Cheers from Utah!

Tom

PS: jtkode, yea....not fun to see your favorite character bite the dust. But hey, even Kevin Costner played a corpse in the early years!