Louise Lombard

Louise Lombard Fan Reviews (4)

• Great actress who brings a breath of fresh air to CSI.

I've been a fan of Louise since seeing her star in Bodyguards. It's great to see her in CSI. She brings a breath of fresh air to the show and has great chemistry with Brass (they need to get their own comedy show!)

Let's hope we see more of Sofia!
  • Just Started watching I love the show and I think they need more of Sofia.

I admit I just started watching CSI I had to see what all the buzz was about and it was a instant hit. They need more tough chicks out there and more butt kicking (just a little). Don't want to take away from the show. Its all good just more Sofia kicking butt. haa
  • Limited facial expressions and a shotgun, interesting...

6.7
    I'm sure she's great in any other role, but I cannot *stand* her character Sophia Curtis...at lest, until this season. This season, she really is becoming more bearable but in such episodes as Formalities and Unbearable, she really is unbearable. Which is she, a CSI or a Detective? She's got to stay away from Grissom. In my humble opinion, she is a heck of a lot better as a detective and Brass' friend. She can even be interesting at times. That is, when she sows some facial expression. I don't know if this is how Sophia is or if Louise is like this in every role...
  • I am a girl living in England who's a big fan of CSI and think it's good having someone from my country on CSI.

I am a girl living in England who's a big fan of CSI and think it's good having someone from my country on CSI. She's the best actress who's ignored because she's a recurring charecter. She can do the best American accent I've heard from an English person. She has charisma. in "A Bullet Runs Through It" she managed to convey what Sofia Cutis was going through just with a tone of voice, body language, an expression. P S: Does this mean she's going to become a regular now?

P P S: Sofia and Brass: anyone seen any chemistry there?