Lucas Bryant

Lucas Bryant Fan Reviews (3)

• Yummy!

What can you say this guy is hot hot hot...make that HOT HOT HOT. I justed started watching MVP on Soap Net and he for sure is a big reason I have stayed watching it. I am trying to figure out if they will continue it on Soapnet or if this will be the end of hunky hockey player Gabe? He is playing one of those roles where he is truly a good guy besides being eye candy. You want to root for him and Connie because you want it to be real. A giy like that wanting an ordinary girl.
  • Playing House is now my second favorite movie of all time!! Lucas Bryant is a brilliant actor and I am a very huge fan!!!

Lucas Bryant was absolutlety incredible in Playing House! I loved him so much he made me tear throughout most of the movie! He was selfless, charming, supportive, physically, emotionally, and spiritually there for his new family. He was AMAZING! He represented the exact features of the perfect man for ALL women, and in a good way broke my heart! Lucas Bryant brought out the best of Calvin Puddie. He made him into a man who has soul and depth in the very esence of what is man! I\'m still in awe and am looking forward to buying the dvd.
  • Can anyone say GORGEOUS!

I saw him in More Sex and a Single Mom on lifetime where he plays a hot photographers who interns a teenager...Yeah, it's hott...There is a nice sex scene, too. The only reason I did not give him a 10, was because I was VERY disapointed with the pictures that I found of him online. There were only like two and he didnt look NEAR as good...It was sad.