Luke MacFarlane

Luke MacFarlane Fan Reviews (7)

• Luke's acting on this show can only be described as "exceptional!". He has made his character "Dim" so adorable and dependable. If I've to write down every reason why he's my favorite, I'll need more space so I'll just sum it up and say "he's simply the b

Luke's acting on this show can only be described as "exceptional!". He has made his character "Dim" so adorable and dependable. Though he is facing his own personal demons, he never failed to make his comrades feel that they have each other. His role and acting really gets into me and if I've to write down every reason why he's my favorite, I'll need more space so I'll just sum it up and say "he's simply the best!!!".
  • Luke MacFarlane knows his stuff.

Luke MacFarlane is an amazing actor. I first became introduced to Luke when I saw him play Scotty on Brothers & Sisters. He plays the role so well. He was definitely the perfect choice for the role. It's so good to hear that the executive producers of Brothers & Sisters would like to find a way to bring Scotty back in the future. He really is a great character thanks mostly in part to Luke's brilliant portrayal of Scotty. Luke truly is an amazing actor, and I really hope that he goes on to achieve great success with his acting career.
  • Luke Macfarlane knows his stuff!

Luke is an amazing actor who has a wide range of body language and facial expressions to express the right emotions at the right time. He is remarkable and deserves more people's attention.

Just watching him in "Brothers & Sisters" as the gay waiter, Scotty Wandell, really shows a depth of perception of character, and knows when to be flamboyant and yet hold back during those crucial scenes that makes him all the more adorable and lovable.

He has a face that is worldy and takes on expressions reminiscent of many other actors. He could do just about any movie and be believable in it. That's how amazing he is.
  • Luke is the BEST!!!!

I think Lukes performance in the show over there is great.He is not only the hottest guy in the show he is also the best actor.He was the reason why i always looked foward to wathching the show to bad it had to get cancelled now all i can do is watch the re-runs.I hope i can soon see him coming out with something new.I know its sad to say but i have fallen head over heels for his character in the show over there.
    dimsgurl13
  • I think your character is great! He is one of the smartest ones of his group, the others just seem to ignore it.

You are one of my favorite characters. I love the show because it is realistic to the whole view of the war that is now going on. I just think that it is too bad that you as a character got stuck with a confused wife. That's awful considering that stuff does happen. That not all wives/husbands aren't that committed to their relatioships that are in. But not only is your character a smart one, but he is (you are) a hansome one at that. I enjoy watching the show for a lot of good reasons. You are also one of the reasons I continue to watch. That's too bad that guys like you are made up only in television.

your #1 admirer,

priscilla f.
  • Keeps you focusing on the human aspect of the war.

"Dim" as they call him is the one character i can relate to most in Over There. He says stuff that I myself find thinking moments before he says them. Dim keeps the viewers down to earth, realizing how much of an impact these things can have on a person. He is my favorite character in Over There, I hope nothing happens to him.
  • His acting in the series \"Over There\" is outstanding. He plays his character verywellhe lets you have an emotional bond with him right away. Especially when you feel for his character with what he is going through with his wife. Great acting and superb

The cast of \"Over There\" are so under appreciated. This show is outstanding and should be number one in its time slot. I have a spouse over there and it keeps away from political views on the war and just goes for the heart of the men fighting it. It makes the Iraq people look just like that people and not monsters. It shows the conflict that our soldiers are having battling a people that will die for what they believe in. Great cast, wonderful writing and very good editing.