Luke Perry

Luke Perry Fan Reviews (6)

• I think Luke Perry is so awesome!!! I am a big fan and always will be. I enjoyed watching him on 90210 re-runs. I really only watch because of him, Jason Priestley, Brian A. Green.

I think Luke Perry is so awesome!!! I am a big fan and always will be. I enjoyed watching him on 90210 re-runs. I really only watch because of him, Jason Priestley, Brian A. Green. Do u agree or diagree? Jw y do we have 2 do this it is a pain!!
  • Dylan forever

I have only seen Luke Perry on Beverly Hills 90210 but I would have to say that he is a talented actor. He always seems to be able to express his emotions brilliantly and makes the scene really come to life. He and Shannen Doherty always made the love and romance between Dylan and Brenda come to life and made you want to see them together. He never seemed to be stuck in a rut but constantly kept his character evolving and made me want to keep watching him. He was brilliant and I think that he deserves more credit for his acting skills.
  • Luke Perry is one of the reason's I still watch reruns of 90210.

Luke reminds me of a modern day, James Dean. He not only has the rebel factor, but he is talented, handsome and sexy. With his portrayal of Dylan on 90210 he melted the heart of many females, my personal favorite being Brenda, played by Shannen Doherty. They made Dylan and Brenda one of the hottest couples to watch. I thought his new show, Windfall, was a great show, it is too bad it got cancelled by NBC. I really enjoyed watching his portrayal of Peter. I guess I will have to enjoy the show in reruns, just as I have 90210.
  • Lets just say I melt when I watch him, I will watch him over and over, and over! He Is just HOT

I wish the cast would do another reunion, I wish he would just get with Kelly and stay there, She needs a "bad boy" I mean what good woman doesnt want a "bad boy"? I loved the episode where he had enough drama back at school, with kelly and brenda making him choose, then his test, he ran off, had car troubles and met a older rich woman.. LOL I think he fell in love with the horse, isnt that sweet. I fell in love with him, in 1990 what girl wouldnt, He is not only hot, but a great dad
  • Really a talented actor!

Really one talented and great actor that has come into his own. Sure he may not be able to find another great chacter like Dylan McKay, which he is known for on Beverly Hills 90210. But he went from being an actor, that was known only for his good looks. To an actor who can really do it all. He did it for the tv show "Oz!" As well as beared his naked body on there. But other than that, hopefully he will be able to find a great tv role out there. As he isn't seen that much these days unfortunately.
  • Great Actor& sooo Ageless!!!!

I love love Luke Perry not only is he is a great actor even to this day he is still goregous and ageless as well. He takes his craft seriously and just lights up the screen he is a true talent. Iam soo grateful to have the seasons of BH 90210 on dvd because as the alcoholic troubled Dylan McKay he was brilliant!!!!! I also enjoyed the movie "8 Seconds as well. He is my age and like fine wine Luke Perry just keeps getting better!!!!