Maggie Lawson

Maggie Lawson Fan Reviews (3)

7.7
  • Adorable, funny actor!

Maggie is wonderful as Juliet on Psych. She is so fresh, charming and yet she is believable as a tough cop; now that's great acting! Her coupled with Timothy Omundson create the perfect comedic detective team!
  • Plays Detective Juliet O'Hara on Pysch

I've only seen Maggie on Psych where she plays Juliet or "Jewels" as Shawn calls her, she is very beautiful and a great addition to the cast of Psych, I'm glad they brought her in as a cast member.

Maggie's character on Psych, believes that Shawn is a real Psychic, she's always seem egger to ask for his help when a case comes up, and both characters seem to have taking a liking to each other.

Maggie is a talented and beautiful young woman, who fits the part of Juliet O'Hara perfectly.
  • As I looked at her review page, I believe that her low rating is due the jealous/envious people giving her a low rating b/c they don't like her, and not on her acting skills.

She has a wit, a charm, great comedic timing, and a strong ability to do dram, she isn't like most young actresses that over act and she stays strong in her character. She has been cast as the bubbly teen and woman, and has always been solid.
    As Nancy Drew she was charismatic and showed signs of an ability to pull off drama. She had a tendency to smirk and use her facial expressions more often than most, but it becomes charming before it gets annoying. She has a strong sense of her roles, and is comfortable on almost any stage. She is young and talented, and in her element.