Maile Flanagan

Forums: Maile Flanagan Board: Naruto Shippuuden?

Do you think Maile will stick around to Shippuuden

Shadow_KidX

[1]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 23

Do you think Maile Flanagan will stick around the 200+ episodes of Naruto and do Naruto Shippuuden(which will probably be renamed Hurricane chronicles)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Darkknight313

[2]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 28
    I don't think she will voice Naruto in Naruto: Shippuden but I don't know who will be voiceing him shippuden.

Empoleon64

[3]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 30

Darkknight313 wrote:
    I don't think she will voice Naruto in Naruto: Shippuden but I don't know who will be voiceing him shippuden.

I hope she does. If someone else does it, it would take a while to get used to the new voice, like when Pokemon changed voices.

Darkknight313

[4]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 28
    Empoleon64 wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

I hope she does. If someone else does it, it would take a while to get used to the new voice, like when Pokemon changed voices.

What I mean is that a different gender will voice Naruto in Naruo: Shippuden like with Goku on Dragonball in the Japanese version when he was older he was still voiced by a woman to fit his pure hearted nature which the same thing is happing in Naruto but in the dub later on in Dragonball his voice actor was a man so I think the same thing will happen in Naruto and I think the person who will voice Naruto in Naruto: Shippuden in the dub is Spike Spencer.

marblesearcher

[5]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    Doubtful. Naruto ages two and a half years. She'll probably go through the episodes of Naruto though.