Mandy Moore

Forums: Mandy Moore Board: More Mandy Moore Trivia

ZapperLife

[1]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 23

Making the blurb page for Mandy a little easier to navigate through, a lot of the trivias is now moved here. The reason being the blurb page for a person shouldn't feature everything a person does, likes and experiences, but trivias likely to be interesting for people who doesn't know the person that well when they visit the page. While the blurb page become very hard to navigate with 50ish trivias and equally many quotes, everyone with a special interest in that many trivias shouldn't mind taking a detour into this forum.

If you think your potential trivia submission is more interesting and/or more up-to-date than those on the blurb page, just go ahead and submit it. If I'm still editor and don't agree, it just might end up here instead. I've transferred some of the excess trivias from the Trivias Section of the guide. Please feel free to add on trivias to this thread, but keep out discussions and opinions. Start a new tread if you'd like to comment on or discuss Mandy Moore's trivias.

Mandy likes and favorites:

• Mandy is a spokesperson for the product Neutrogena.

• Mandy once shot a commercial for "Penshoppe" a hip clothing line from the Philippines, opposite a fil-australian actor.

• She enjoys shopping at retro stores.

• She has modelled for Coach handbags in Japan.

• She likes Linkin Park.

• Her favorite animals are Koalas.

• Mandy owns 150 pairs of footwear.

• Mandy's favorite line is Lisil.

• Mandy mostly wears L'OREAL or Covergirl make-up.

• Her favorite films include Annie Hall and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

• If Mandy had to choose between *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys, she would choose Backstreet Boys.

• If Mandy could invite any three people from any time in history to dinner, she would choose Jeff Buckley, Audrey Hepburn and Bette Midler.

• Mandy is most inspired by Gwen Stefani.

• If Mandy could sing a duet with anyone, she would pick John Mayer.

• If Mandy could be any type of candy bar she would choose Reeces Pieces because she loves peanut butter.

• Her favorite singers are Elton John and Janet Jackson.

• Mandy loves watching Laguna Beach and is obsessed with The Daily Show and Conan O'Brien.

• Her favorite actress is Bette Midler, and her film Beaches was her favorite film when she was a teenager.

Mandy and her music, acting and other artistic choices:

• Her personal favorite of her own albums is Coverage. She says that if she could, she would refund everyone who purchased her earlier work.

• Mandy's album "Wild Hope" took 2 years to make.

• She has said that as a blonde she felt that she blended in with other famous female singers like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, and Jessica Simpson. She dyed her hair brown so she would stand out more.

• Mandy cut her hair short for movie Try Seventeen, and even shorter for the movie How to Deal.

• Her first tour was with the Backstreet Boys.

• Mandy plays the guitar almost everyday with the help of her guitarist Michael.

• She had a guest role on Scrubs in Fall 2005, thanks to her ex-boyfriend Zach Braff. She appeared in the episodes My Half-Acre and Her Story II, aired as ninth and tenth of the fifth season.

Zach Braff, about Mandy: "Mandy is an amazing comedian and I don't think a lot of people have gotten the chance to see her do broad, physical comedy."

Mandy this and that and everything else:

• At one time, Mandy had aspirations of becoming a news reporter.

• She is the voice of Aerith in the video game Kingdom Hearts.

• Mandy is good friends of the Osbourne family, and she even appeared in some episodes of their reality TV show.

• Mandy has a clothing line called Mblem.

• Mandy has been said to have had a stint in rehab, but she has assured fans that they are just rumors.

• While having lunch with co-star Matthew Goode from Chasing Liberty, she misunderstood his English accent. He said "my housmate" but she heard "my husband." So she responded, "You're gay I have a pretty good 'gaydar' and you don't seem to be a gay person."

• Mandy's younger brother, Kyle, was an extra in her music video 'Candy'.

• Mandy is frightened of butterflies.

• She has no interest in reality TV shows.

• She refuses to pose for men's magazines.

Justin Timberlake made fun of her feet while they were on tour, and she never got over it.

• At one point, Mandy was considered for the lead role of Sophie in the 2008 film version of Mamma Mia, but the part ended up going to Amanda Seyfried.

• Mandy first met the Spice Girls when she was 13 in Orlando, Florida.

• Mandy fractured her ankle during a shoot of Self magazine from jumping from a boat in April 2007.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.