Marc Diraison

Marc Diraison Fan Reviews (3)

• The True unsung hero of Voice Acting

Marc Diraison, is without doubt one of the finest Voice actors of our time! He is very talented and he is Very good looking, lol.

Marc Is a fine example of perfect anime dubbing, He was Magnificent in Berserk, Wonderful in The Gokusen, and He should stay as Roranoa Zoro in One piece if NYAV post get the rights.

Marc Diraison is the greatest Voice actor Next to Dan Green and they should be awarded for there outstanding brillance in Voice acting everywhere!

Marc Diraison! YOU KICK ASS!
  • The only decent voice actor working for 4kids next to Dan Green.

I still hate that he voices the one character who started all the complaints about the 4kids dub, but he is awesome. He is the only good voice actor to ever come up in the One Piece dub. This man is a genious and deserves a spot in every dub ever made. He is the best voice actor to ever work for 4kids next to Dan Green, who is also the best. I still find it sad that 4kids only has 2 good voice actors, but hey, at least they have 2 good voice actors, Mark is the best of the two.
  • OMG OMG OMG I think that his voice on One Piece as Zolo IS SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHo agrees with me??? Well, I know that he could be in more roles with that voice of his, but ive only given him a 10 because I LOVE HIS VOICE!!! HEHEHEHEHE HEH

Ok its the same as my summary hehe

WHo agrees with me??? Well, I know that he could be in more roles with that voice of his, but ive only given him a 10 because I LOVE HIS VOICE!!! HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHE HEHEHE!!!!!! So sue me!!!!
    or maybe I just think that zolo is hot... either way, I LOVE EM!!!!!!!