Mariska Hargitay

Mariska Hargitay Fan Reviews (68)

• Mariska Hargitay.... Talented Actress, Advocate for victims or Rape and Sexual Abuse. Founder & President of the Joyful Heart Foundation. My Guiding Light and Inspiration to fight and be Fearless in the face of my past. Courage, Love, Hope surrounds her.

Mariska Hargitay.... When you hear this name you know you are about to see a quality performance as well as probably learning something very important. This is a lady who gives more time to what she truly believes in than any other celebrity I've heard of in a very long time.

Her aura exudes Friendship, Caring, Love, Courage, Peace, Harmony and supporter of what she believes in. More than that Mariska Hargitay is very much a Family First lady. With a husband like Peter Hermann and their son August who can blame her.

Never the less she always has time to share her talents and voice to help others and raise awareness for various causes. Autism, The More You Know, Joyful Heart Foundation to name just a few.

Mariska is a Guiding Light & support in the face of darkness and fear. Mariska maybe a celebrity but she is one genuine, gifted, talented and Caring individual. Rare in many people these days.

In brief terms: Mariska Hargitay Rocks. A True Gift from God.