Mark Harmon

Mark Harmon Fan Reviews (58)

• I would like to meet you in person

I would like to meet you in person I love ncis and would like to meet you and the cast of ncis. Not ncis los Angeles. Barbara phillips of phelps, and if I am lucky to meet you in person I would love you forever. I am married to but your the one I admire.
  • NCIS-if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand

I watch NCIS as much as I can, whether or not its a repeat or the new series. It is the BEST . program ever!!! Mark Harmon leads a cast that is next to none! All of them have a certain chemistry that goes together like salt & pepper, only better. I can watch the same story over and over and never get tired. Its makes me laugh, cry, think, and never fails to amazed me. I watched a series last night (3/9/13) that brought tears to my eyes. It was the one that a marine was killed by a sniper in Afganistan and he had a gorgeous black lab by his side. Gibbs found his killer and the end at the funeral, he brought the dog, who was shot, and retired, to the widow to live out his life with her. A real story that has real compassion (as do all NCIS series! I am so very pleased NCIS is still around and hope it will be for a very long time. Needless to say, I am a very big fan!!!!
  • I've always wanted to meet all you guys!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering how could I meet the cast. I am a fan of your shows. Your really funny too you guys are like ment to be a team. I love your shows and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
  • Overrated.

Love him in "Summer School.".
  • A great man

He is serious, a helper, an angel, and a lifesaver... and his classic look adds the final touch to the show! I like how he acts, it's engaging to see. He's never boring.
  • Gibbs!

OMG! I love Gibbs so much i admire his quietness mostly because I can't keep quiet. I love how Abby calls him her "silver haired fox -er, Gibbs, sir, boss." His willingness to go around the rules in order to give families closure is something that takes courage determination. Also, I love Mark soooooooooooooooo much. He is great at playing the role of Gibbs but off-camera, he is sooo amusing and really nice!!!!!!
  • Gibbs is just sooo Gibbs! Cool, calm, and collected!

Gibbs is just sooo Gibbs! Cool, calm, and collected!He's tough but tender. He fights hard and loves deep! He's the man! His romantic idylls are light and physical but he has loved deeply only once! His relationships with his team are like those of a father and his kids. DiNozzo being the oldest "son" gets "Gibb slapped" on a regular but Gibbs has groomed him to be the best agent. He knows he can count on him to come through everytime. Ziva is his wild and somewhat rebellious child. Leaving her behind a few seasons ago was the epitome of "tough love" that parents sometimes have to show their kids. McGee is the typical middle kid, trying to find his place. Gibbs has taken him along side...notice that most of the time he sends Ziva and Tony to the back and takes McGee to the front with him? Abby is his "baby girl!" The episode where she learned she was adopted is just the beginning of the unfolding of the depth of that relationship.

I love Mark Harman in everything he does. The latest movie "John Sanford's - A Certain Prey" was awesome.

• NCIS made me really appreciate the military, Gibbs is pita sometimes but he is one man I'd always want on my side

Mark Harmon does a great job of playing Gibbs. Gibbs expects the best from himself and everyone he works with. He runs a tight ship and woe be to those who cross him. He has a soft side and is always a gentleman, but I would never want to be on his bad side. He is still a marine at heart and can kill with his bare hands but has a way with children and animals that is wonderful. They just seems to know his inner sweetheart. He kicks butt in a fight but then turns around and shows kindness to those who need it. He is perfectionist and pita but I wouldn't change him.
  • Mr. Harmon is great as Gibbs. Of all the leading characters currently on TV, he is just about the top man. I do not see any arrogance in Gibbs. He creates a very professional work environment and that is why they all appear to work so well together.

Of all the shows currently on television, this is the only one that consistently entertains it's audience and holds their interest for the entire hour. I would like to see more military involvement in the episodes. Being an ex-Air Force (A2c), I really enjoy seeing military operations.
    I would like to see Tony's character somewhat more serious. From time to time I feel that the writers put too much "Playboy" in his character. I do enjoy his sense of humor as played out in his relation with Ziva and McGee. That really adds a break in the seriousness of their jobs.
  • He's a great actos AND a great person.

He's not one of those men who need fast cars, expensive clothes or young women. He's just a normal person and knows that. I think that makes him really sympathic. And he also helped a couple when they had a car accident! He is a little hero :)
    And he plays his role in/on (?? :D) NCIS perfectly. I don't like Gibbs (sometimes) because I hate war and military things but he had a terrible past and got over it. Mark is really sexy, too. A little bit too old but still sexy. ;D
    (I apologize for the mistakes I made, it's just school english :))
  • What can I say? He's Mark Harmon!

Mr. Harmon is an outstanding actor and I love him in this role. My dad, who was always the guy everyone took advantage of, now in his old age has turned into a stereotypical cranky old guy. Mr. Harmon plays that cranky guy so well (except he's not old, of course). His barbs remind me a lot of my father's. Underneath the gruff, however, it's obvious "Gibbs" cares very much about his team and would give his life for any of them. Mr. Harmon is proof that a good looking man just continues to get sexier.
  • Like fine wine he keeps getting better. The cast is in the groove and put out the gold standard in acting every week.

It is time for the back stories to be told on the show. It makes them more human. It is a show for the entire family. It hits all of the emotions.

It also shows all sides of our society. Human beings with faults, lovable qualities, and you just want to tune in to see what they are up to every week.

Keep the shows coming. They make my week. I enjoy the Saturday marathons on USA.

When is Mark Harmon going to start directing episodes? I am waiting patiently for that to happen.

The Franks character is played to perfection - it reminds me of my uncles and they were originals.
  • Excellent character in this show

I watched a few episodes in the last year and became hooked on this show.So I began buying the seasons of NCIS. Mark Harmon plays this role as if it was who he really is in real life. Very realistic and makes you somehow feel you are involved with the show. He is gruff, funny, irritating at times and keeps his guys in line, for the most part. This role was made for Mark Harmon. He plays the part very well. Saying that the grey fox just gets better with age is a understatement in regards to Mark. I sincerely hope this show and Mark are on tv for many more years to come. I can only wonder how the writers come up with bigger and better story lines all the time.
  • This show, is very well written, and it seams to have been researched in detail. They all get along so well, it would be great fun to work with ALL of them, Gibbs (a.k.a. GUNNY) is the perfect Marine. He is who you want to have you back, always

All of the team members get along so well, They know what each other needs, and they are there for support or to get a wake up call on the back of the head. I love them ALL. Ducky would be fun, to talk to, I love his stories that annoy Gibbs. I work in a hospital and we could talk body lingo, Abbs, would be a great drinking buddy. One of the best shows was the one with his dad. It brought a tear to my eye, Gibbs really does have a heart. The other three get along like brothers and there little sister. My family gets along like that all the time
  • I like the way he is with the rest of the crew on the set. He also has a sense of humor.

I enjoy watching NCIS. NCIS sort of reminds me of MASH. What I would like to see is how you got that boat out of the basement. I like the way you clip the back of the head of the rest of the crew, in a way it is comical. One thing thought you should of explained why a hot beverage is good for a person in hot weather. It increases the body temperature,I was told.I like the serious expressions and you make a good actor; and I hope there is many more episodes of NCIS with you in them.
  • Mark Harmon is an Awesome Actor.

Mark Harmon is my favorite actor, he is very talented at what he does whether he is in front of the camera or behind the camera. He is the reason I watch NCIS. He is a kind and down to earth guy the show would not be the same without him. The right person was chosen to play Gibbs on NCIS, I can't see anyone else playing the part. I have watched the show from the beginning and continues to get better every season. I believe Mark is one of the reasons why NCIS is such a Great and Awesome show.
  • Mark Harmon AKA: LeRoy Jethro Gibbs is my favorite. He is a great role model both on the show and off. The cast is perfect I would not change a thing. We as fans can relate to every one of the characters. He is the glue that holds the team together.

As and actor and producer he wears many hats both on and off screen. He is very articulate and I really enjoyed watching the behind the scenes on Season Six DVD. He is the father figure for the team. He has charisma and is a born leader. Down to earth as well. Would be cool if he had some bonding scenes with Ducky. Gradually it appears to be hapening. Gibbbs needs to find love-- I think his character deserves happiness. Will they show bloopers on season 7 DVD collection? Maybe have each character Ziva, Tony, Gibbs, Abby, Ducky, Mcgee & the director talk about how they see their characters evolving and their experiences on the show working together.
  • I love Marks character on the show. He is like the father figure that everyone is eager to please.

I love Marks character on the show. He is like the father figure that everyone is eager to please. It seems that no matter how hard the others try to win him over his favorite seems to me to be Abby (Pauley). I love watching them interact. It's highly intertaining. And some of the things Abby (Pauley)says to him would get the others a smack up side the head. The determination he shows when chasing a criminal is amazing. NCIS would be lost with out this man. He brings the team together and really completes the show. He is the Glue!!!!
  • I love watching NCIS, because of Mark Harmon. He's an excellent actor. And one of my favorite ones. The show would be nothing without him.

I gave him a 10 because he is a 10. He's a great actor, he's so hot, and sexy. He also looks so good for his age. I thought he was 10 years younger. Even though he had facial hair at one point and time. He still looked ok. He just looks so much better without it. I love it when he plays Gibbs and does something funny he kinda smiles but doesn't let on too much. Thats really funny. It made me mad when Gibbs retired. I really didn't watch those shows. So just please keep being in every show and keep doing what it is your doing. Don't change anything!!!!!!!
  • Mark Harmon is the show. He is a sexy, talented, and believeable character.

I love this show and Mark Harmon draws me to it. I loved his previous work and this show showcases his ability to capture an audience with his sense of humor, sex appeal and wonderful acting. He brings the team together. Everyone plays off of his character. He is cool, handsome, smart, tough and sensitive. He has it all. The way he interacts with every character is very special. I love it when Abby runs to him and gives him a big hug, yet others have their own place. The slap on the back of the head is cute.....they are a team. Love you guys!
  • Mark Harmon is a great and underrated actor. I then remembered I saw him in a movie I saw when I was six years old the moive was "Summer School". Mark has great sense for acting. I hope to see him in a movie sometime soon.

Mark Harmon is a great actor. He brings a dekightful sense of irony and reality to the screen. Now that I know where I have seen him before I have even more respect for the man. He is one of very few actors who can make a not so good co-star seem better. He seems to be a very serious actor and an intimadating one. I really enjoy his type of comdic sense and also mike wheatherly~s as well. I just want Mark to know that appreciate his great acting and I hope it for many times to come. Good job, congratulations and keep om keeping on.
  • The silver Fox just gets better with age.

Came across Mark many years ago in St Elsewhere. I thought he was quite good looking then but at the time I was in my teens, an age when most male actors were sexy so unfortunatley he didn't really stand out then. Noticed him even more as sexy Jack McNeill in Chicago Hope. I'm now approaching middle age and I now appreciate peoples qualities alot more and my word Mark is quality. Those georgeous blue eyes are to die for. Those fantastic grey eyebrows and that wonderful smile make me go weak at the knees. Gibbs just would not be Gibbs if Mark didn't play him. Mark is Gibbs just like Michael Weatherly Is Tony Dinozzo. The show would die without either of them. His Gibbs stare is brill which says alot as he is a man of few words. He doesn't needs alot of words as he is so good that his acting abilities do the talking. Long live GIBBS and Dinozzo
  • Mark Harmon Rules!

Mark Harmon is a wonderful actor! NCIS is my all time favorite show, and I think the show would not have made it past the 1st season without him. Mark is in his late 50's, but is still a hunk! I am only 17, but think he would make a great date! Mark Harmon has mad skills. He was quite funny in 'Freaky Friday', and fantastic in NCIS. I don't think anyone could play a better Gibbs. Mark should have awards flooding his house. His charisma and aurora fills the set with a feeling of calmness and happiness. Mark Harmon is a better actor than Jhonny Depp, or Tom Hanks.
  • I have been a big fan of Mark Harmon since Chicago Hope first aired and I am glad that he finally has his own show!

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time to come, also I hope the spin offs does well too. I fell in love with Harmon when I first saw him, he is down right sexy:) I do not think to show would be able to hold on with out Gibbs. He is the one that pulls all the pieces together. Tony did a great job when Gibbs was in Mexico, I enjoyed watching it but it just was not the same. I was ready to throw a party when he came back. My husband thinks I have gone over the crazy line for the show. I love it when they do the all day runs on USA
  • WOW!!

ok! so he is in his 50's but WOW!! he is really hot for an older guy. he is older than both my parents and at least three times my age i know its wrong but u have to agree with me!! i would love to meet him but i dont think that it will happen caus i doubt he will come to australia any time soon. i wanna see his new movie whern it comes out. its called weather girl or something like that ! he is a great actor i love N.C.I.S its my favourite show and i just got all the seasons on dvd but i dropped one and scratched it. it was a good episode too, swak from season 2!! :)
  • MARK HARMON is great....WOW!!!!!!

The Bottom Line: "Perfect"

NCIS TV show is great....WOW!!!!!!
    All the characters are great. The best.... There is nothing more the say...... i think ncis should be on 5 nights aweek i can not get enough i have every episodes need more...... the only watch ncis TV show.the story line is great. the actors are the best i have ever seen.i watch movies only. now i ncis. There is all real story line behind every episode. i know i am only a fan of the show. but wow.... i started watching NCIS on the second season, and now i have bought all of them, and waiting for the sixth season to come out on dvd.
  • WOW just WOW

i love ncis they make it seem like you are atually there!!!! Now gibbs is soooooo cool it knows it all and thats not a bad thing to me!! so yes i love ncis and if they get ride of gibbs or any of the cast it really wont be the same at all you know what i mean!!! and it will probily change when they have a new cast and i MAYBE and i mean MAYBE just MAYBE i wont watch it but i hardly believe i will ever in my life do that..... and like i said i am amazed and speacless of what they do on NCIS!!!!! NCIS-FANATIC7
  • great actor

he is such a good actor.. did u know u can find him in:

Weather Girl (2008) (completed) .... Dale "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (135 episodes, 2003-2009)
    ... aka NCIS (USA: short title) ... aka NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (USA: new title) - Episode #6.22 (2009) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Episode #6.21 (2009) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Episode #6.20 (2009) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Episode #6.19 (2009) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Episode #6.18 (2009) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (130 more)

Chasing Liberty (2004) .... President James Foster

Freaky Friday (2003) .... Ryan

"JAG" .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (2 episodes, 2003)
    ... aka JAG: Judge Advocate General (Australia) - Meltdown (2003) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Ice Queen (2003) TV episode .... NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs

"The West Wing" .... Agent Simon Donovan (4 episodes, 2002) - Posse Comitatus (2002) TV episode .... Agent Simon Donovan - We Killed Yamamoto (2002) TV episode .... Agent Simon Donovan - The Black Vera Wang (2002) TV episode .... Agent Simon Donovan - Enemies Foreign and Domestic (2002) TV episode .... Agent Simon Donovan

Local Boys (2002) .... Jim Wesley

"The Legend of Tarzan" .... Bob Markham (1 episode, 2001)
    ... aka Disney's the Legend of Tarzan (USA: complete title) - Tarzan and the Outbreak (2001) TV episode .... Bob Markham

And Never Let Her Go (2001) (TV) .... Thomas Capano

Crossfire Trail (2001) (TV) .... Bruce Barkow ... aka Louis L'Amour's 'Crossfire Trail' (USA)

The Amati Girls (2000) .... Lawrence

For All Time (2000) (TV) .... Charles Lattimer

"Chicago Hope" .... Dr. Jack McNeil (95 episodes, 1996-2000) - Have I Got a Deal for You (2000) TV episode .... Dr. Jack McNeil - Everybody's Special at Chicago Hope (2000) TV episode .... Dr. Jack McNeil - Thoughts of You (2000) TV episode .... Dr. Jack McNeil - Miller Time (2000) TV episode .... Dr. Jack McNeil - Devoted Attachment (2000) TV episode .... Dr. Jack McNeil (90 more)

I'll Remember April (1999) .... John Cooper

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998) .... Magazine Reporter at Mint 400

"From the Earth to the Moon" (1998) TV mini-series .... Astronaut Walter Schirra

The First to Go (1997) .... Jeremy Hampton

Casualties (1997) .... Tommy Nance

"Adventures from the Book of Virtues" .... Ulysses (1 episode, 1997)
    ... aka The Book of Virtues (USA: short title) - Perseverence (1997) TV episode (voice) .... Ulysses

"Strangers" .... Mark (1 episode, 1996)
    ... aka Troubles (France) - Visit (1996) TV episode .... Mark

"Charlie Grace" .... Charlie Grace (6 episodes, 1995) - One Simple Little Favor (1995) TV episode .... Charlie Grace - Designer Knock-Off (1995) TV episode .... Charlie Grace - The Kid (1995) TV episode .... Charlie Grace - Bring Me the Head of Darnell Sims (1995) TV episode .... Charlie Grace - Pilot (1995) TV episode .... Charlie Grace (1 more)

The Last Supper (1995) .... Dominant Male

Magic in the Water (1995) .... Jack Black ... aka Glenorky ... aka Lac magique, Le (Canada: French title: TV title)

Original Sins (1995) (TV) .... Johnathan Franye ... aka Acts of Contrition

Natural Born Killers (1994) (uncredited) .... Mickey Knox in Wayne Gale's Reconstruction

Wyatt Earp (1994) .... Johnny Behan

"Harts of the West" .... Rodeo clown (1 episode, 1993) - The Right Stuff (1993) TV episode .... Rodeo clown

"Reasonable Doubts" .... Det. Dicky Cobb (43 episodes, 1991-1993) - Trust Me on This: Part 1 (1993) TV episode .... Det. Dicky Cobb - Trust Me on This: Part 2 (1993) TV episode .... Det. Dicky Cobb - The Ties That Bind: Part 1 (1993) TV episode .... Det. Dicky Cobb - The Ties That Bind: Part 2 (1993) TV episode .... Det. Dicky Cobb - Wish You Were Here (1993) TV episode .... Det. Dicky Cobb (38 more)

Cold Heaven (1991) .... Alex Davenport

Shadow of a Doubt (1991) (TV) .... Charles

Long Road Home (1991) (TV) .... Ertie Robertson

Fourth Story (1991) (TV) .... David Shepard ... aka Basic Deception ... aka Deadly Identity (UK)

Dillinger (1991) (TV) .... John Dillinger

Till There Was You (1990) .... Frank Flynn Worth Winning (1989) .... Taylor Worth

Sweet Bird of Youth (1989) (TV) .... Chance Wayne

Stealing Home (1988) .... Billy Wyatt

The Presidio (1988) .... Jay Austin ... aka The Presidio: The Scene of the Crime (UK)

After the Promise (1987) (TV) .... Elmer Jackson

Summer School (1987) .... Mr. Freddy Shoop
    "Saturday Night Live" .... Host (1 episode, 1987)
    ... aka NBC's Saturday Night (USA: first season title) ... aka SNL (USA: informal title) ... aka SNL 25 (USA: alternative title) ... aka Saturday Night (USA: second season title) ... aka Saturday Night Live '80 (USA: sixth season title) ... aka The Best of Saturday Night Live (USA: rerun title) - Mark Harmon/Suzanne Vega (1987) TV episode .... Host

"Moonlighting" .... Sam Crawford (4 episodes, 1987) - I Am Curious... Maddie (1987) TV episode .... Sam Crawford - Maddie's Turn to Cry (1987) TV episode .... Sam Crawford - Sam & Dave (1987) TV episode .... Sam Crawford - Blonde on Blonde (1987) TV episode .... Sam Crawford

Let's Get Harry (1986) .... Harry Burck Jr. ... aka The Rescue
    "St. Elsewhere" .... Dr. Robert 'Bobby' Caldwell (70 episodes, 1983-1986) - E.R. (1986) TV episode .... Dr. Robert 'Bobby' Caldwell - The Equalizer (1986) TV episode .... Dr. Robert 'Bobby' Caldwell - Black's Magic (1986) TV episode .... Dr. Robert 'Bobby' Caldwell - Cheek to Cheek (1986) TV episode .... Dr. Robert 'Bobby' Caldwell - Come Home, Oh Sapien (1986) TV episode .... Dr. Robert 'Bobby' Caldwell (65 more)

The Deliberate Stranger (1986) (TV) .... Ted Bundy

Prince of Bel Air (1986) (TV) .... Robin Prince

Tuareg - Il guerriero del deserto (1984) .... Gacel Sayah ... aka Desert Warrior (USA: video title) ... aka Tuareg (Spain) ... aka Tuareg: The Desert Warrior (USA: longer version)

"The Love Boat" .... Doug Bradbury (3 episodes, 1979-1983) - Julie and the Bachelor/Intensive Care/Set Up for Romance (1983) TV episode - The Wedding: Carol and Doug's Story/Peter and Alicia's Story/Julie's Story/Buddy and Portia's Story: Part 1 (1979) TV episode .... Doug Bradbury - The Wedding: Carol and Doug's Story/Peter and Alicia's Story/Julie's Story/Buddy and Portia's Story: Part 2 (1979) TV episode .... Doug Bradbury
    Intimate Agony (1983) (TV) .... Tommy ... aka Doctor in Paradise (USA: video box title)

"Flamingo Road" .... Fielding Carlyle (37 episodes, 1981-1982) - Murder They Said (1982) TV episode .... Fielding Carlyle - The Harder They fall (1982) TV episode .... Fielding Carlyle - An Eye for an Eye (1982) TV episode .... Fielding Carlyle - The Bad and the Beautiful (1982) TV episode .... Fielding Carlyle - The High and the Mighty (1982) TV episode .... Fielding Carlyle (32 more)

Goliath Awaits (1981) (TV) .... Peter Cabot

The Dream Merchants (1980) (TV) .... Johnny Edge

Flamingo Road (1980) (TV) .... Fielding Carlyle "240-Robert" (1979) TV series .... Deputy Dwayne Thibideaux (unknown episodes, 1979-1980)

Beyond the Poseidon Adventure (1979) .... Larry Simpson

Comes a Horseman (1978) .... Billy Joe Meynert

"Centennial" (1978) TV mini-series .... Captain John McIntosh

Little Mo (1978) (TV) .... Norman Brinker

Getting Married (1978) (TV) .... Howie Lesser

"Sam" (1978) TV series .... Officer Mike Breen (unknown episodes)

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries" .... Chip Garvey (1 episode, 1977)
    ... aka The Nancy Drew Mysteries (USA: short title) - Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker (1977) TV episode .... Chip Garvey

Eleanor and Franklin: The White House Years (1977) (TV) .... Robert Dunlap

"Laverne & Shirley" .... Victor, Jeep Buyer (1 episode, 1976)
    ... aka Laverne & Shirley & Company (USA: syndication title) ... aka Laverne & Shirley & Friends (USA: syndication title) ... aka Laverne DeFazio & Shirley Feeney (USA: first season title) - Dating Slump (1976) TV episode .... Victor, Jeep Buyer

"Adam-12" .... Officer Gus Corbin (1 episode, 1975) - Gus Corbin (1975) TV episode .... Officer Gus Corbin

"Emergency!" .... Officer Dave Gordon (1 episode, 1975)
    ... aka Emergencia (USA: Spanish title) ... aka Emergency One (USA: syndication title) - 905-Wild (1975) TV episode .... Officer Dave Gordon

"Police Woman" .... Paul Donin (1 episode, 1975) - No Place to Hide (1975) TV episode .... Paul Donin
  • I have a confession to make: I am in complete and utter love, lust and artistic appreciation of "Leroy Jethro Gibbs"!

...and I have Mark Harmon to thank for it!
    After watching the NCIS "pilot" during JAG and really appreciating the episode, I promptly forgot about it. It was only this past summer that I began watching reruns of NCIS and managed to pretty much catch-up before this season started. My opinion of this character over the summer went from, "what a crusty old poop" to "he can solve my case any day"..."Gibbs" is such an intriguing character and attractive in that you really want the writers to get to the bottom of what makes him tick...can't help it. Its a chick thing!
    I now find myself searching out some of his older roles to remind myself that Mark Harmon has always been great; I've just been slow!
  • Mark Harmon is my actor number 1.

Mark Harmon is a very talented actor. The more i see of him, the more i love him. I think you can put him in all types of roles, he would be great in all of them. I just love him in NCIS. He is NCIS ! And i think he is better looking today than ever before, thats not bad for a person at the age of 56, soon 57 :)
    It must be a real joy to work with him. And i wish him all the best. May he continue to please us for a long long time. I cant wait to see what happends in season 6 of NCIS.
< 1 2