Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Mark-Paul Gosselaar Fan Reviews (12)

• I've grew-up watching Mark-Paul Gosselaar, from his 3 previous sitcom series of Good Morning, Miss Bliss & Saved by the Bell and Saved by the Bell: The Collage Years.

Wow! I couldn't believe my own eyes at all. Mark-Paul Gosselaar is the most definitely funnist tv actor on tv than any other child tv star. He must have got her comedic ability, from the Saved by the Bell series. Oh, Man! Mark-Paul reminds of Jim Carrey display for Television. And i like his new gig road bringing us on Television alot. It's quite fun interesting seeing him into lawyer programming playing as lawyer.
  • Mark-Paul Gosselaar is and will always be one of my favorite actors. He can make me laugh, and he can make me be serious.

Mark-Paul Gosselaar is one of my favorite actors. He is so talented. I loved watching him Saturday mornings on NBC. In fact I still watch Saved by the Bell. I am sad that NYPD ended because I loved just seeing him on screen. I hope he finds work again soon because I would love to see a Saved by the Bell reunion or an NYPD reunion in like 20 years. I am so happy that he is a daddy now. I hope he is having a great time spending time with his son. Well, all I can say is that Mark-Paul is one of my favorite actors and I can't wait to see him on television again.
  • Red Carpet Interview with Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Loved him over the years!!!

StarCam caught up with Mark-Paul Gosselaar on the red carpet at the College Television Awards. He dished on some interesting facts about himself and the other person hosting the show and how their past experience was going to make the show great! He also gave some info on the June premiere of "Franklin & Bash" on TNT. Check out the interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ39C3OXdPU or on our YouTube Channel (StarCam Celebrities)

• Mark-Paul Gosselaar won me over with his realistic portrayal of mischeavous, girl-chasing Zack Morris in the long running series "Saved By The Bell"

Commander In Chief is not the series that can showcase Mark-Paul Gosselaar's considerable charms.
    He is totally miscast as Dickie McDonald. The character does not work for him at all.

Mark-Paul's charming personality and great looks should merit him starring in his own series!

A classroom setting brought Mark-Paul Gosselaar into the hearts of adoring fans once.........WHY NOT AGAIN?

Since Mark-Paul is now 32 years old he could play a high school teacher that interacts with his students.
    I do NOT mean a "Welcome Back Kotter" goofball comedy thing.
    That would be absurd.
    Something more in the style of a "Judging Amy" would work.

Hell, for continuity his character could be Mr. Morris!

It was no accident that Mark-Paul Gosselaar lit up every scene he appeared in on "Saved By The Bell"! He has the goods to pull off a very successful classroom drama series.

I can envision a dozen episodes already. The story lines would be endless.

If it worked once................well, as I said.....why not again?

I wish Mark-Paul success in any project he tackles......and I am positive that a classroom setting would work for him!

• Was my idol when growing up

Was on my favourite show on tv as a kid. Loved watching him get into trouble. Strange ho he didn t blow up as much as he did whilst on saved by the bell when he grew older. Loved watching him grow up on every episode of saved by the bell. You could see a difference from one season to an other and also the pranks just got better and better as he grew up. Could really relate to him even though nver manged to do as much trouble as he did. All in all my childhood favourite by far.
  • I LOVED HIM AS ZACK MORRIS!

I use to watch Saved By The Bell all the time and he was my favorite character in the show. He was really cool, he was/is hot, and he can act. Mark-Paul Gosselaar made bad boys look so cool.

Mark-Paul was one of the main reasons why I watched Saved By The Bell, aside from the fact that the show was good. I didn't like it when they had those new kids come in as the new students after Zack and his friends went to college.

I'm glad Mark-Paul has come back to television after his run with Saved By The Bell ended.
  • .

Great actor!!! I love him. He is one of my favourite actor.

I hope to see him a lot more in the future.

Mark Paul Gosselaar . Mark Paul Gosselaar . Mark Paul Gosselaar

Mark Paul Gosselaar
  • Hey Hey Everybody, actually I have no idea what a summary is so , see ya!!

I think that Mark-Paul Gosselaar is the best actor there is!! And I know that his 2 older sisters, older brother and his father are born in the Netherlands. And I think that that \'s really cool, because I live in the Netherlands too. I live in a very small town named Hattemerbroek. If you can pronounce it, than that \'s pretty good for an American, Afrikan, etc.
    But I \'m gonna go now.

Greets

Jannette van Ommen

A Big Mark-Paul Gosselaar Fan!!!
  • I love Mark-Paul Gosselaar! I loved him as Detective Clark on NYPD Blue and also on Saved by the Bell. I think he's a great actor and I hope to see him a lot more in the future! Some advice for his fans-the movie Atomic Twister was great!

• Great actor and like him a lot

I have liked him since Saved by the Bell
    As well as grown up to be a great adult actor
    In shows like NYPD Blue and Commander In Chief
    Also with tv-movies
    Glad that also he has been married to the same woman
    Since 1996 and have two kids
    Even if CIC doesn't workout for him
    He has a great future ahead of him
    NYPD Blue should make him choose freely the shows that he wants!
  • Grew up watching him on Saved by the Bell.

Love him.
  • Personal favorite, but now probably suffering from his childhood success.

Mark-Paul Gosselaar has to be one of the all-time great, comedic actors of Saturday morning television. Am I going out on a limb when I say that Mark-Paul's show, "Saved By the Bell," was probably the best teen show of the 1990s? No.

A lot of what made the show was Mark-Paul's comedic talent and timing. Unfortunately, it's possible that his fame as a child/young adult actor hampered him in getting solid roles as an adult.

Yes, he had his run on NYPD Blue, but many of his other roles were less than memorable. Take for instance the show, "D.C." that aired during late 1999-early 2000 in which he played a young lobbyist on Capitol Hill. Unfortunately, that show lasted just a few shows, but I found it enjoyable.