Mark Taylor

Mark Taylor Fan Reviews (3)

• what a adorable looking man

I loved Mark Taylor in seventeen again and i truly loved him in love,sex,and eating the bones. He could be my \"sweets\" anytime. i wish there were pictures of him on the net that i could find. what a cutie. NY loves you Mark. He had a accent in this film that was so authentic. i would love to know what his family background is.
  • He is frickin HOTT as hell! I'm In Love!!

This is funny. My little girl wanted me to watch "Seventeen Again" with her. When she was telling me what the movie was about, I thought to myself, "I've seen this movie before a long time ago. Why was I watching it?" Well, it finally came to me, once the grandfather turned into a teen. I said, "Ohhh! That's why!" I was a 22 year old pervert at the time I watched it by myself. I stopped watching it once he turned back into an old man and I had a really nice dream about Mark that night, *wink*.

I would love to see this gorgeous man, he is frickin HOTT as hell, on television. He is frickin HOTT as hell. He is so talented, he is frickin HOTT as hell and his voice is soooooo sexy, he is frickin HOTT as hell, it would make any woman melt. He is frickin HOTT as hell. Oh yeah, did I say that he was frickin HOTT as hell?
  • instant star is the best show and mark Taylor is so hot and he deserves so much more then he gets give him his own show and he is above average instant star is the best mark makes it better along with Alexz Johnson and Tim Rozon marks cool

mark Taylor is so hot and cute lol I picked give him or her a show but I picked give him a show but you should do that and he\'s so talented and original and exciting at the same time he\'s an all time favorite I have a picture of him hanging in my room I kiss it good night every night I just wish one day I will meet him ok he\'s so talented amazing and he deserves more in life then what he gets he\'s accomplished a lot of things but I think he should get more he\'s way above average average is an understatement he is amazing