Martina McBride

Martina McBride Fan Reviews (5)

• She is truely, deeply, a different type a singer; different in the good way!

She is truely, deeply, a different type a singer; different in the good way! Martina's vice is original. It has a beauty like none other. When I was younger, I did not like music as much as I do know (odd since i was a dancer). But one day I was listening to the radio in my bedroom, and a song came up that I just loved! I was dancing and singing (probably making up half the lyrics) all around my room; I had fallen in llove with that song. I later learned the song's name: This One's For the Girl's. Martina opened me up into a whole knew world of music; one which I hadn't known before. She was the first person to actually get me to love listening to music, especially hers. I think one of the reasons people love her so much is because she is real. She's a real person with three real daughts. She has real problems, has a real voice, and has real songs we can all relate to. What I'm trying to say is, Matina McBride is one of the most influential people i my life; she has a beautiful voice which is rarely noticed, so please listen to her. Notice her. You won't regret it!