Mary-Kate Olsen

Forums: Mary-Kate Olsen Board: You know what I really hate....?

kitty_girl_123

[1]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 33

How MK admitted that she was on an eating disorder, and all these people are now hating on her for something nearly everybody goes through, and everyone is going to blame her for future eating disorders, even though she took responsibility for her actions! While other celebrities, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, are obviously lieing about their disorders and nobody is saying that kind of crap to them!

The way I see it is that eating disorders are one of those things where humankind is too stupid to realize that it chased by choice! People chose to not eat or vomit after eating! MK even said that this isn't healthy for anyone! I personally think it goes to the people at home for wanting to see a skinny celebrity!

Now I'm neither a hater nor a fan of MK, I'm just tired of people blaming celebrities, the media, video games, etc. for their own poor choices! I know being an adult is a hard thing to do sometimes, but it worth it, trust me!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tomboy127

[2]Jan 10, 2016
    • level: 10
    kitty_girl_123 wrote:

How MK admitted that she was on an eating disorder, and all these people are now hating on her for something nearly everybody goes through, and everyone is going to blame her for future eating disorders, even though she took responsibility for her actions! While other celebrities, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, are obviously lieing about their disorders and nobody is saying that kind of crap to them!

The way I see it is that eating disorders are one of those things where humankind is too stupid to realize that it chased by choice! People chose to not eat or vomit after eating! MK even said that this isn't healthy for anyone! I personally think it goes to the people at home for wanting to see a skinny celebrity!

Now I'm neither a hater nor a fan of MK, I'm just tired of people blaming celebrities, the media, video games, etc. for their own poor choices! I know being an adult is a hard thing to do sometimes, but it worth it, trust me!

hopefully mary-Kate's eating disorder will be cured soon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.