Mary-Kate Olsen

Mary-Kate Olsen Fan Reviews (30)

• Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were part of my childhood.

Even though this is Mary-Kate's page this is my review for both of the twins. I loved them since Full House. A lot of people hated Michelle but I thought she was funny. Like in the episode where Danny had to punish her and she tries to be cute but he remembers his shoe is wet. Or when she wanted Danny to stop treating her like a baby. Mary Kate and Ashley were everywhere when I was young. They had videos where they solved mysteries and had parties and books. Two of a Kind didn't do well as a show but the book series lasted longer. They also made books based on Full House. I use to have some of their videos.Sometimes I would be embarrassed that I use to like them. But that's ok. They are a lot better than most celebrities who are famous now.
  • Mary-Kate Olsen & her very Sister Ashley Olsen are born on June 13 1986.

Since i was young my fav. Family Show happen to be Full House. And i got into loving it & "The Olsen Twins" as Well. And I keep loving & likeing them on to their popular movies together & shows as well. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen are my very fav. Young Actess ever in the whole world. They can Act & Party down much better then any other Young Actress are like them. But their is one only Actress does Level to the Olsen Twins are the same way good Act & Party down like then do. She is Hilary Duff my other fav. Young Actess ever in the whole world. Okay Now, Before Hilary Duff ever become popular she was very young yet in 1997/2001. And also Before i ever knew she was a very good actress & a singer. I liked The Olsen Twins alot before Hilary Duff come along. But Hilary Duff come along
    in 2001 with Lizzie McGuire Tv Series she was a little bit better then The Olsen Twins. Hilary Duff evern beated my old likes The Olsen Twins out of my number 1 spot. She is
    now my Number 1 Young Actess ever. I still like The Olsens alot but Hilary Duff Levels over them little bit better Actress then Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen are.

My Best/Fav. Young Actress are:
    -Hilary Duff-(My Main/Number 1 Actress)
    -The Olsen Twins-(My Co-Main/Number 1 Actress)
  • She was incredible when she was younger!

Mary Kate Olsen was born on June 13th, 1986 in Sherman Oaks, California. She has a twin sister named Ashley. She was amazing in Full House! Her character Michelle Elizabeth Tanner was one of my favorites on that show. I think it was Mary Kate that I liked better on that show. I can tell them apart when they were little. They were in many movies together and most of their movies took place in a foreign country. Some of those movies are Our Lips Are Sealed (Australia), Winning London (England), Passport to Paris (France), and many other movies. All in all, she was awesome when she was younger, but I don't like her as much as I did.
  • I love mary-kate, she's very talented, and pretty young lady. BUT.......

7.3
    I just think that they are talked about too too tooooo much. I mean sure they are popular and all but they arent the only actresses out there! On full house they were great. bu now withall the fashion lines and perfume, lotion, body wash, etc. and whatever else they have, thats too much. they already millionaires. they cant design (not to put them down) in my opinion! I love them, i always watched them when i was younger, all their videos, but now they just fell off. mary-kate with eating disorder, ashley with drug addiction, or pills, or whatever those girls tried! I aint fans anymore. I love full house, I have every season!

But on full house they are adorable!! they funny, cute, and have skills. I mean on sad scenes they blew me away!I just think they are very very very talented kids! Even on "Two of a Kind" they were great. (even though th show lasted only 1 season) and on "So Little Time" they were ok. I could tell they lost it though! but other than the bad acting and too many exspensive clothing lines, and perfume, I love em' still. But they just talked about tooo much
  • Mary-Kate

She and her twin sister, Ashley Olsen, were born June 13, 1986 in Sherman Oaks, CA to David and Jarnette Olsen. The twins began their acting career in 1987 when they were chosen to play the role of Michelle Tanner on a new series, Full House. The show became a hit with books, dolls, and other merchandise being sold to promote it, and during the years the show was on the air, the Olsen twins became very popular. The twins continued to share the role through the show's end in 1995. Mary-Kate and Ashley teamed up with Robert Thorne and created Dualstar, their own production company. Soon after, they recorded an album titled Brother For Sale and a music video called Our First Video.

Later, they starred in the following Made For TV Movies: To Grandmother's House We Go (1992) (TV), Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (1993) (TV), and How the West Was Fun (1994) (TV). They also created their own video series called The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, in which they were pint size detectives who would "solve any crime by dinner time." They also have another successful video series, You're Invited to Mary-Kate and Ashley's and both video series continue to be popular today. In 1995 they made their big screen debut in It Takes Two (1995) and in the next few years they continued to make videos in their series. In 1998 they returned to television in the short lived series, "Two of a Kind" (1998).
  • Great when she was younger, but not so much now...

My sister and I grew up watching movies with the Olsen twins. Sometimes we would fantasize that we were famous like them. My sister would be Mary-Kate, and I would be Ashley. When the twins played in movies at a younger age, Mary-Kate would always be the Tomboy who wasn't afraid to get dirty and play sports with the boys. Ashley would be the one who would be proper and mature and preferred piano playing to sports. That's what made them so fun to watch: they were so alike, yet so different. Some of my favorite movies with the twins include: To Grandmother's House We Go, The Little Rascals, It Takes Two, Billboard Dad, Passport to Paris, Our Lips Are Sealed, and When In Rome.
  • Like Her sister Ashley, She's Spoiled and Talentless.

1.2
    Okay, She was cute as a little girl, But now her and her sister are just a bunch of walking sticks. She can't Act, Can't Sing, Can't Dance, The only thing she and Ashley are good at is being boring and Dumb. The only Reason why she's popular is because she's rich. P.S. Im not jelous of either girls!
  • A very talented twin.

Mary Kate Olsen was born June 13 1986.Along with her twin sister Ashley Fuller Olsen.They both started at young age.At nine months old in diapers.The one who mostly did all the roles in this show called Full House was Mary-Kate.Startimg at a young age of 4 they came out with movie called to Grandmas house we go.It became a huge hit and soon they started to make more and more mvie.At the age of 12 or so they had a show called Two of Kind.They also came out show called So little Time in which did not last long.Mary kate has always almost been the tomboy.But like any girl she loves fashion.They soon after came out with a fashion line,cd, and dolls.I think Mary-Kate has come far cause unlike Ashley she has been face with many issues.
  • empty

Just like her sister, Mary Kate Olsen seems to focus too much on doing their twin movies rather than exploring themselves beyond for new challenges or types of movies, that is why I kind of not like them. They have appear in practically the same kind of movie since the beginning, and that is really not what a good star is about.
  • Annoying, overpayed, brat!

1.8
    Mary-Kate Olsen got famous for being on Full House! Every since then, neither she or her sister ever left the spot light! They havee a million different books out, about them and their vacation spots, or just saying how much better they are then us! She shares a fashion line with her sister, when they dont even know what fashion is! Now they want tto do everything they makes money! Now Mary-Kate tells everyone that she has an eating disorder. Which would be the only thing she wont be making money from! I'm just sick of seeing Mary-Kate and her idiot sister going around Hollywood with no talent at all!
  • Mary Kate is so great at being Michelle Elizabeth Tanner in Full House.

7.4
    Mary-kate is so good at being Michelle and she is the best at playing Michelle but I think Ashley does a fine job at the part since the creators the writer or the director gave Mary-Kate and her twin sister the part.I am glad it was May-Kate and Ashley who got the part.Mary-Kate is so good at it.Even though its hard to tell which one of the Olsen twins is playing Michelle.I also know some people don`t like Mary-Kate Olsen or Ashley Olsen.
  • I love this person and Mary-Kate happens to be the person I am talking about.

7.7
    I really think Mary-Kate is an great actress and I really love her and hertwin sister Ashley is great too and I really loved it when they were on Full House.Mary-Kate is great at being Michelle.Mary-Kate and Ashley make a great team even though they argue over things but thats what sister and brothers do.It is a family thing.I know Mary-Kate loves her family though.If you love Mary-Kate and/or Ashley just watch Full House or So Little Time or Two of a Kind they will be appearing in the show.Two of a Kind might be off air.
  • I love Mary-Kate and her sister Ashley.I have their movies and videos.I think Mary-Kate rocks.

I loved it when Mary-Kate appeared on Full House.Ashley she is a good actress and I think this person is just jealous because they are popular celebs even if Mary-Kate had an eating disorder.They aren`t that popular I don`t think.I love it when I saw their movies.I really love Mary-Kate and I like her more than her sister Ashley but I like Ashley too.I just like Mary-Kate more.Ashley she is okay.Mary-Kate you rock.
  • This review goes for both of the overrated olsen twins.

3.4
    I don't care for the olsen twins. I mean, they were fine when they were younger, but they have been in WAY too many movies!!! Seriously! I can't even count them all. They're okay actresses, but they would be my last choice in watching on tv if i was bored. Crud. I still need like forty more words. Uh, um....well, the olsen twins are old news now. Their still media high, but at least their not on the media as much as Zac Efron and those other losers. Hmmm. I still need ten more words. Done. . . . .
  • Mary-Kate Olsen & her very Sister Ashley Olsen are born on June 13 1986.

My Best/Fav. Young Actress are:
    -Hilary Duff-(My Main/Number 1 Actress)
    -The Olsen Twins-(My Co-Main/Number 1 Actress)
  • Old news!

1.1
    Mary-Kate and her sister were first cute when they were little and just starting out in the business. But when they got around the age of 10, their acting abilities have really took a turn to mediocre. Mary-Kate has also been really unhealthy with her weight and needs to put on some pounds. She looks so sickly and almost corpse like. It's really sad that she'd let herself wither away like that. Both her and her twin are talentless and are really old news and have been for some time now. In my opinion, they shouldn't even be considered celebrities anymore.
  • I don't like her roll's at all!

3.2
    I don't like her very much at all. As I said in my classification, she is a mainly a star because of her twin. My least liked roll of her's is on Full House as Michelle Tanner. She is sooooo bratty in this show! The only part I liked about her in that show is that she actually had to work for this show! I mean by 5 she was as famous as well... Tiny Tim! Her movies are'nt very good, and I wish for once she had a minor roll in a movie/show! I personnaly don't have anything against Mary Kate Olsen the person, but on the screen she's just so annoying. Anyway reminding you on yet another occasion: Flats_flounder has spoken.
  • Mary-Kate rocks!

Mary-Kate rocks!! She has a twin sister Ashley who is just as talented. She has her own clothing line, books, many things, but she is really talented, as seen in movies such as Getting There, It Takes Two, Holiday In The Sun, The Challenge, When In Rome, Winning London, Switching Goals, Our Lips Are Sealed, and Billboard Dad. Mary-Kate is a very sweet, funny, cute, talented, smart, kind girl. She totally deserves everything she has and everything she has done. Right now the world is more focused on other stars, but Mary-kate should be focused on just as much as everyone else!
  • just love her

if i had to choose a hollywood star as my favourite it will definetly be mary kate olsen, i love her she is so original, and she is really such a hard-worker (not like paris hilton), and althought sometimes she really screws up when it comes to her wardrobe most of the times she is a flawless trend setter, actually about 3 months ago she was wearing this hippie-like dress and everyone critized it, well guess what 1 month and a half later it was all over galliano`s fashion show... Way to go MK.

i also think she is really brave, she had no trouble accepting she was dealing with a problem (anorexia).

LOVE HER.
  • I LOVE MK!! she is so awesome.

I have watched MK & A since they played cute little michelle in full house. i have all their movies. but i have always liked mk more then ash. she is just so ecentric i love it. they are both stunning. mk is looking better then ever now i think. i love her with long hair it suits her so well. i hope to see her in more movies and become a bigger movie star like lindsay lohan. i really hope that they release a line of clothing for teens because they have such a awesome style i know thatt many girls try to copy them (i have to admit i do) and it would be a huge hit. im only 17 and i still buy magazines that their on.
  • Better when she was younger.

6.8
    I liked Ashley and Mary-Kate better when they were younger. Of course at the time I was younger as well. Now I think they are extremely overrated and are not doing well transitioning from child stars to adult actesses. I loved Full House and Two of a Kind. I also liked a lot of their movies and owned many of them. I think they are very spoiled and think they are much better than they really are. I mean, they became producers at age 6. I think as a role modle for many the drug addiction was a terrible thing. It's terrible anyway but even worse when so meny people look up to you.
  • Mary-Kate is so Bomb!

Mary-Kate Olsen is an amazing actress who if was given a chance to become the star of her own show would just be a success in ratings and would make any network a hit. This girl deserves a lot more attention I think that she is just planning this huge comeback with her own show. I think that a talk show will suit her well like Oprah or something.. but she will be better and richer, she could also comeback as the next Katie Couric or whoever else they have out on day time tv. Although she is attending college she will be the biggest comeback kid without really every going away. Well i'm pretty sure that this girl will be a hit for many more years to come and get ready for her to take your televisions by storm.
  • She started as the adorable Michelle Tanner in the sitcom Full House. Now, Mary-Kate Olsen owns a billlion dollar company with her sister and is dating ex-boyfriend David Katzenberg.

After word got out of her being anorexic, Mary-Kate was admitted to a rehab. She got out of rehab looking healthier but still skinny. Then comes her "horrible" style, as the tabloid say, and wild parties with then-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. But she managed to come back from all of that. Now looking gorgeous, she is currently taking a vacation from college and has just release a new clothing line. She also ditched the hobo-chic wardbrobe for a more softer look. She is even working on acting career. Mary-Kate can do almost anything she ste her mind to.
  • The one who has brown hair. Brown hair? Yes! She has grown up and is a little bit different from her sister.

Mary-Kate Olsen has been with her sister, Ashley Olsen, since they were little babies.
    They, literally, grown up inside the tv, with all viewers watching their progress.

In 2004, M-K have had an eating desorder that was diagnostic as anorexia. But after a year, she was completely recovered and healthy.

When they went to college, in New York City, they buy a condo, but sell it before even live there and went to live apart.
    After the freshyear, Mary-Kate dropped college and went back to Los Angeles to work in their company, the DualStar Entreteinment Company.

Now a days, M-K is killing herself for the company and having a happy life near her school's friends, family and former boyfriend, who seems like is seeing her again.
  • Some things change

Even though i love Mary Kate Olsen some times things change and people have to move on and let her do her thing right now she dosent wasnt to be in the spot light she wasnts to do something a little diffrenet.... because she's famous people put way to much enfasis on what she does she's not the only girl to ever develope an eating disorder give the girl a break and get off her back. she got lucky when she was a child so what big deal be mad at your parents dont hate on her.
  • What a girl.

As a child, I loved watching Mary- Kate. Until high school, we was my favorite actress. First starting on Full House, she has alwasys lived in the spot light. We have seen her go up and down and lower and lower. But after it all, I will always love her!
  • why are they so popular? everyone likes them because they are adorable twins, which doesn\'t mean they have talent in acting. too bad she got over her anorexia, whichever harlet it was. if they see this, i want to tell them, they are two bratty, prissy bo

0.0
    okay, i dont see why everyone adores mary kate and ashley. they arent a big deal. they are two spoiled brats and it seems like every tv show or movie they are in, they hook up with guys and have a kiss that seems like half the movie! i think they are two spoiled brats. and just because they are cute little twins (theyre certainly not, everyone thinks they are) doesn't mean they can act. everyone thinks they are so adorable as babies in full house. they are ugly little brats who think too much of themselves.
  • I don't really know what this means but they're good but I like the Sprouses better!

I don't really know what this means but they're good but I like the Sprouses better! Well they're good they're fun Mary-Kate is beautiful she's way better than her sister (older than 2 minutes) but trust me it has nothing to do with her outgoingness it is because of her attitude and smartness
  • OMG i am a huge fan!!!

Omg I love you marykate in a good way okay! When i was little i used to look like you and your sister but that change not really though but kinda!!!! I wish to meet you i want to meet everybody but thats only the people from my child hood but i still have to like them like Benji and Joel from good charlotte they were around when i was 6 and i still like them so i want to meet them!! Yea long i know!! I'd like to get your autograph oneday and a pic of me you and ur sis!!

Love ya, Meghan
  • Mary-Kate Olsen is so talented. She and her sister Ashley make a great team together. They are the coolist twins ever. I can't choose between Mary-Kate or Ashley because I love them both. They are both stars in their own right. And I will always support t

What can I say about Mary-Kate Olsen? Without adding her twin sister Ashley in my review also? You see Mary-Kate and Ashley are a team. They act so well when they are together. I have read that when they got older that they may want to try and make a movie own their own. And if that time comes when they want to make a movie on their own then that's fine. I will support them both no matter what they decide to do. I'm so glad that Mary-Kate is better from her eating disorder that she had. And it's nice to know that Ashley and the rest of Mary-Kate's family and friends where right there with her in her time of need. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen is the best!!!!