Mary McDonnell

Mary McDonnell Fan Reviews (6)

• Marry McDonnell currently plays Laura Roslin on Battlestar Galactica (2003).

I must admit that I only discovered the tallented actress Mary McDonnell just a few months ago, and I really wish that I had discovered her sooner. In my opinion, Mary McDonnell is one of the best actresses in Hollywood. Not only is Mary\'s performance as Laura Roslin on Battlestar Galactica (2003) intriguing, but Mary is also a very fascinating person when she\'s simply being herself. Mary really shines in the role of Laura Roslin, a woman who is a very strong leader. She was an excellent choice as an actress for a strong female lead character. I owe the makers of Battlestar Galactica (2003) a big thank you for introducing me to the gem that is Mary McDonnell. One of my personal hobbies is to write scripts for TV shows, and if I ever actaully get to have them made into a real TV show, I really want Mary McDonnell to be a part of my projects. I would feel truly honored to have Mary participate in one of my creations. Here's to hoping that Mary McDonnell is around for many more years to come.