Masashi Kishimoto

Masashi Kishimoto Fan Reviews (6)

• empty

Masashi Kishimoto is one of the most brilliant mangaka I have ever had the pleasure of reading about. His creation--Naruto--is clever, funny, tragic, adventurous, and full of the drama that we all love. His storyline is one that someone can get into, and even though we in the real world are not ninja, we can relate to those he draws into his story. His manga has a very HUMAN feel to it, and that's why we love it. I believe NARUTO is going to have many loyal fans for many years to come. I know I will be a fan even when it meets the end of it's plot. It's just that brilliant.

Thank you Kishimoto-sama, for making this wonderful piece of art.

~dOOdle
  • Masashi Kishimoto is one of the Greatest Manga authors.

Masashi Kishimoto is one of the Greatest Manga Authors of all time! Masashi Kishimoto once drew a Mini-Manga when he was young. He got teased by his younger brother because of his creation, but now Masashi Kishimoto-sensei now has one of the greatest animes ever and is one of the best Manga authors ever.
  • empty

Masashi Kishimoto is one of the best manga artist of all time, He made Naruto wicth is one of the most popular manga in the world
  • empty

• Kishimoto Masashi, is the most talented person I have probably ever seen or heard of in my life. I love his manga "Naruto" because it is so created and funny. I'm surprise a man like him, even thought of something so cool like that. Well I'll go, cya..

I love his manga, Naruto. I really want to meet him, so that he can teach me how to make a successful manga, and teach me how to draw better. If I could travel into the past, I'd steal his idea on Naruto, and write it as mine, to be honest lol. Anywayz, I'm making my own Zodiac story called "The Zodiacs". Well this is a Masashi Review, not mine so meh lol.. Keep up the good work man. You are a legend creating this. You should be in the world genis record books, for creating a call manga. You-rock.
  • Masashi Kishimoto is AMAZING he's my idol! ^_^

Masashi Kishimoto is an amazing artist and his ideas are wonderful he's like a manga god... he's my inspiration of drawing, I dream of becoming a manga author/illustrator he also made the all time best manga/anime Naruto! It is my favorite ^_^ and he's said thateach one of his characters (from Naruto) have a bit of him in them which means he must have an amazing life style, my favorite character at the moment is Hinata she rules =] so... ya i'm pretty good at drawing anime (although I'm not very good at drawing hands, I'll be submitting one of my Naruto drawings into Shonen Jump soon so be on the lookout XD well... BYE!