Matt Lanter

Matt Lanter Fan Reviews (7)

• Not since Matt Long from WB's Jack and Bobby, that an actor not only captures my eye, but plays a convincing role. He's a great new face on TV!

This new ABC show is very compelling, yet complicated. You can get lost by missing just one episode, if not one minute. Cast chemistry is so important that time will tell if those chosen to fill these roles will actually keep viewers coming back. As with any new series, if the chemistry between key players isn't gelled by the 6th episode, the show will lose about half of those who tuned in on day one.
  • what a hot stud man i was so happy to see him with out his shirts on. i wonder what he is doing now and what shows his on.What a crappy way to die and been photographed nude by a stalker creppy whos ur teacher wow whata nut. I wish i knew him personaly.

what a hot stud man i was so happy to see him with out his shirts on. i wonder what he is doing now and what shows his on.What a crappy way to die and been photographed nude by a stalker creppy whos ur teacher wow whata nut. I wish i knew him personaly. It was somewhat his fault because he gave so many people crabs and he killed that girl named shelia with a camera but it was an accident if u look at the facts that where given to us by the team.
  • matt is so so handsome

when i first saw him in cutting edge 3 chasing the dream and i love him in it cause it looked like an ice skater and it is cool to see him on a tv like beverly hills 90210 and i hope he keeps doing tv shows to boost his career and i hope he does more movies cause i liked him in some of them and i hope he stays on 90210 as liam or is a regular too or on another tv show cause it would be very very cool and awesome and hot and handsome too lol.
  • hes supper hot lov tu se him in tait smal bathe shjorts an naiked body ;-)

hes super hottt i wont tu see mor of him and maiby oder mor demanding rols and sosjaly kontevorsol rols as well lick maby rols that will giw a statment on things that ar wrong in the sesaiety ! and maby kan gev him a tjans tu growe as an aktor
  • This guy is SUUUUUUPER HOT!

I have thought that Matt was hot since I first saw him on that male modeling show "Manhunt" that was on Bravo. I actually stopped watching it after he was voted out. I wonder why that was not added to his appearances section. Whatever the case, the guy is gorgeous and talented!!
  • Definitely hot

He was easily the hottest one on Manhunt. I was very sad to see him get voted off that show. Good to see him still hanging around show business. I'm intrigued to see where they take his character. There are some rumors about his story arc floating around the internet. Hopefully, they're true.
  • Hot, Hot, Hot! Charles Nelson Riley, he's definitely NOT!

What a doll baby! Talented & handsome, yet very unassuming & SO sweet. What you see is what you get! A truely all American boy-next-door/rising star! Can't wait for Commander In Chief this fall. I know Matt will add some sparkle to this awesome, experienced cast. A sure fire hit for ABC, no doubt!