Matt Lauer

Matt Lauer Fan Reviews (8)

6.1
  • More of Matt

Matt is one of the only NBC staff that never does the evening news.

He would be excellent!

I date back to John Camron Swazey back in the early 50s. I recall when

Huntley/Brinkley allowed the entire 2nd movement of Beethoven's 9th

Symphony to be performed at sign-off upon requests of the viewers.
  • Monotone, overly confident...

His "new" look... really? Unfortunately, the other hosts make up for his lackluster.
  • We can make a difference

Winds of Change.... Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The United States of America will have this message. This is one idea that really should be passed around. *Congressional Reform Act of 2013 1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. 2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose. 3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do. 4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%. 5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people. 6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people. 7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/31/13. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the . ) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time? THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS! If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete.
  • PLEASE READ MATT

For as far back as I can remember ive always head that Matt was a trouble maker especially with his co-host and I have come to the conclusion he must really be worried that his rating will plumit and that is why lately I guess to boost his self worth, has been all busting his guest which in the past he saved that behavior for his co-host I just think it is so sad that you have to tare down someone else to lift yourself. And I feel you only attacked PAULA DEAN because you thought it would win you points with the African American public. If most of the media had to swear under oath I just wonder how much would come out that would change your lives for the worst. In closing I really hope you are punished or at least reprimanded for you less than tasteful behavior. A real and talented journalist does not have to get ratings for attributing to others demise.
  • Ann Curry bullied by 'Today' staffers

You should all be ashamed of yourselves I watched what you all did to her on national . just remember What goes AROUND comes AROUND, or you could say, you get what you give. I have never watched your show,because I didn't like it but now watch the rating go into the dirt. It is so very sad that people that are in the spot light don't even try to set an example as to how people should treat each other.
  • I have always loved and respected Matt Lauer, but recently he has begun to act disrespectfully to his guests, badgering them instead of interviewing them.

As a fan of Matt Lauer I have always had the highest respect for his ability to interview guests without stooping to the childish techniques employed by other television personalities, but recently, he has begun to act disrespectfully to his guests, including badgering them instead of interviewing them. He has beginning to look like a tenacious bulldog that holds on to a meaningless topic and will not let go.

In his interview with Michelle Bachman he was downright rude and condescending. He seemed to be trying to make her angry instead of actually seeking information: which is his job. I am so disappointed in him as a journalist and/or Today Show Anchor and/or television commentator. He used to be my hero~~~What is happening here??????
  • I agree worthless idiot, every time he has an interview he sounds like such a fool who hasn't got a clue on any topic. Please do us a favor and quit.

I agree worthless idiot, every time he has an interview he sounds like such a fool who hasn't got a clue on any topic. Please do us a favor and quit. aaaa aaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • Worthless idiot.

An idiot. An embarrassment to "news". Could not figure out how to rub two brain cells together to form a coherent question without referring to the talking points he uncritically consumes and regurgitates. Clearly he has below average intelligence as evidenced by his daily abortion of all things rational or relevant. A worthless talking head. He has value below that of a cut rate weatherman from Boise. I really don't know what else to say. I hope he comes to this website sometime and reads how horrific and damaging he is to an informed society. He is beneath contempt for all but the lowest of the mouth breathers.