Matt LeBlanc

Forums: Matt LeBlanc Board: Joey Tribbiani

brandibee85

[1]Nov 29, 2006
    • level: 4

This is a general discussion thread for the role that Matt is famous for.

Matt played Joey on Friends for 10 years, and then again on the show Joey, that was cancelled after 2 seasons.

As a huge Friends fan, I loved him as Joey on the show. I think he was perfect for the part. But, I never cared for the show Joey.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xkelly123x

[2]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 7

the show joey was a bad move apart from friends i dont think he has dont any thing that good for example some of the films hes been in like "lost in space" was really bad.

afenla

[3]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 37
    This is mostly because he had no real big roles besides Joey. Being "stuck" in a huge success as Friends didn't let him do any other major role. And, it was clear that after Friends ended, he will always be remembered as Joey, and only as Joey. Trying to relive Joey didn't work, and it will take a lot of time for him to erase Joey and start again something new...

MCMLXVI

[4]May 12, 2007
    • level: 19
    I didn't watch Friends much. I am old enough to remember watching the show called TV 101, and LeBlanc was in it. I remember that the show suffered a public-relations meltdown and never got to finish its first season-- something about a character's abortion procedure. Maybe they should update that series {of course including new technologies}, and cast LeBlanc as the teacher.

xlovedust

[5]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 45
    Even though Joey was nothing compared to Friends, I still watched the show religiously. Matt LeBlanc is a fabulous actor.

Sarah_Is_Lost

[6]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 21
    Joey in Friends is awesome, but in Joey it isnt the say without the rest of them. But I love Joey he is so funny especially when he is with Chandler. I love him and he is so hot!

GaryCarroll

[7]Jan 10, 2011
    • level: 1

i know you really love phoebe buffay and i also konw you want to have kidds with pheobe buffay and to get married with phoebe buffay