Matt LeBlanc

Matt LeBlanc Fan Reviews (31)

• How you doing? Just one of the many catchphrases of this talented actor.

Matt Le - Blanc is an amazing actor and an all round good guy. He has starred in movies and was a 'friend' in the tv hit show 'Friends' he is now acting in NBC's 'Joey' where he has not lost his humour. Matt is a humourous actor who is sought after for interviews and talk shows.
  • Superb

Matt was briliant on Friends and the writing really made him shine and brought his talents to the screen. He managed to make Joey a character who managed to be a womaniser and yet still a great friend and someone aware of his emotions and how he affects those around him.
    He always made me laugh and yet feel for him at the same time. However on the show Joey his talents can not so easily be displayed because the writing is not at clean cut and brilliant as Friends. I have seen him in several films including Charlie's Angels and though he has talent as an actor he is still playing guys who are pretty but dumb.
  • Matt LeBlanc is so funny and talented, I loved him in friends, it was one of the best comedys on television, I was sad when it got cancled. I was happy that Matt was the one that got his own show "Joey"!!

Matt LeBlanc is one of my favorite comediens on television, he is funny and talented, also very charming. The first time I saw Matt was in Married With Children, I said to myself that he should be in a lot of shows and even movies. Friends was one of the funniest shows on T.V., I never missed an episode, I loved the humorous and talented cast, the character Joey made me laugh so much with his humor and the way he thinks, he was my favorite, and still is in the spin off of Friends"Joey"!!
  • Playing Joey in Friends!

Matt Le Blanc!! Also with him, I'm refering to his caracter in friends - Joey! Joey seems so stupid and cute, but there are so much more to him! Have you seen some of his looks?? They are amazing! You could just melt :D
    Matt Le Blanc is a great actor! And he seems so nice. It's so much fun to see him when he is not in caracter, because he has a whole other look! You can see in his face that he has the warmest heart!
    I havn't seen so many episodes of the show "Joey". I know it can't be compared with "Friends", but I saw the very first episode - and I laughed for an hour! He is sooo funny!
  • But...

I love Matt LeBlanc, he is and will always be my favorite Friend. Now, on JOEY, he is kind of weird, but he still got it, so sad that his show is not going well. He is an awesome actor and I'm sure he will get what he deserves in life...
  • Matt Le Blanc is a good actor, but not a great one.

7.7
    Definitely the least talented among the friends actors, Le Blanc is not a bad one. Maybe it hasn't been easy for him to play Joey for more than ten years. In the last seasons of friends and in joey the actor could not bring anything new to the character: during these twelve years we always see the same surprised expressions. Maybe this is not the actor's fault, since he's always played the "beautiful but stupid" guy, and I hope he can find some new roles to prove that I'm wrong about him. I really hope so, for him and for us.
  • Matt Le Blanc is a brill acter. But his best character was Joey Trivioney in Freinds.

Matt is one of the best acters in the history of comic tv shows. And is the most funny person in yhe cast of freinds.
    Matt is also an acter in the charlie's angel's full throtel movie which he played the chacter lou's desprate and extreamly kincky boyfreind and belive me he was desprate.
  • Mnogo e sme6en

In the year 1988 he started learning formal acting. Less than a year later, a got his first starring role as Chuck Bender in the TV series TV 101. By then, he moved to Los Angeles. He guest-starred on Red Shoe Diaries.

He also appeared on several movies, not being a real success comparing his Television career. Some of them were: The Killing Box (1993), Ed (1996), Lookin' Italian (1998), and All The Queen's Men (1999).
  • Matt is an awesome actor!

In my opinion, Matt LeBlanc is an awesome actor. He is really really good looking and he has a great personality. Matt is such an extremely great actor. My favourite role that Matt has played is Joey Tribbianni on the awesome TV show, Friends. His character is so hilarious and so sweet. I love his newer TV series, Joey. It's always fun to watch him on Friends and Joey. I love the looks he makes, they are so cute. It makes you melt. He is so cute!!! Matt seems like such a nice and fun person. I also love the way he dresses.
  • Matt LeBlanc is both cool and funny. He used to be on Friends, but now has his own show. He is the kind of guy who always states what's on his mind.

Matt LeBlanc is a good actor and a cool and funny guy. I first saw him on Friends, which was a really great comedy. He now stars in his own show; Joey. He is one of those people who has both good looks and a good personality. I might want to meet him, someday! There's not much else to say about him, except that he's great!
  • Joey doesn't share food!!! :P

He plays Joey in 'Friends' (Hoping for a new ep!! Even a Thannksgiving one!!)and in his own show 'JOewy'. He plays a comedian, who likes to eat (but doesn't like to share food) and is well-known guy to every girl!!! ;) I watched some of Matt's movies and I liked him (he seems nice) and I hope he'll make new ones aswell!!!!
  • Matthew LeBlanc funny guy

Matthew LeBlanc is Joey Tribbiani in Joey's and in Friends too, he did a great job in both shows I loved his jokes in friends he was hilarious next to his roommate Chandler (Matthew Perry) and my opinion Joey's had the most fans in the show I was interested in watching Friends from him Joey had a lot of sections in his life with his friends he was the strongest relation in the group and I think Friends wouldn't stayed for 10 years with out him in the show. After Friends ended Joeys started, they showed us his life in L.A. his agent offered him a TV show so he took the job in L.A. Gina his sister lives there and his nephew Michael (Gina son) and Alex his neighbor and Landlord .

In this show Joey was exquisite he was the main actor and a lot of pressure was on him and he did a great job too bad the show was stopped.

Hope to see him in the future in movies or TV shows.
  • He is amazing actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Joey (in 'Friends') BACK!!!!!!!

Matt LeBlanc is a great actor! He looks amazing! I know him (of course) from 'Friends' (on the first place), which is my fav show, by the way, where he plays funny Joey! Than I saw him in one other show where he plays again Joey, and the show is called 'Joey'!!! Matt, you are great!!!!!
  • Hi everybody .. well i just wanted to say something that i adore that character and loved him as "Joey Tribbiany"...all i just want to ask for is that i hope if i could meet Matt LeBlanc one day :)

Hi everybody .. well i just wanted to say something that i adore that character and loved him as "Joey Tribbiany"...all i just want to ask for is that i hope if i could meet Matt LeBlanc one day because he had proved that he's the best actor,friend and man i've ever seen in my whole entire life :) i just need the opportunity to meet him so am asking you "website" if you could help me just to contact him by any so please send me and that's my email in case monilization@hotmail.com ... and by the way my name is monaliza and i'm an Egyptian lady who is 20 years old :) ... hope you answer my request ...
  • A great Friends Character

Matt Leblanc is a male actor who is in his mid 30's. He is most famous for the role he played on the famous sitcom that went by the name of Friends. On friends LeBlanc played the not to smart character named Joey, he was also in his own Sitcom, Joey
  • Matt is Wonderfull!

I hate the fact that "Joey" cancelled. I'm not an american but I do not understand why people did not watch it! I loved Joey in Friends and I still do, I hope you will return, but be carefull, Joey is a hard role to beat. I don't know why but I want Friends to return... I dont care if its 10 seasons already, If its still funny the keep on doing it. But one thing is true, its good to stop on top. Come on, another season!

But this is suppose to be about Matt, and I'm still saying, Matt is only Joey for me, and MAtt will keep on beeing him until he comes back and creates another star!
  • empty

Matt LeBlanc really made a name for himself when he was one of the six stars on the wildly popular "Friends." His sense of comedic timing is very well honed and he always brings a sense of originality to his television and film roles.
  • A great actor and is funny

Matt was born to an Italian mother and a father who is a mix of Irish, Dutch, English and French. That's why, his last name, LeBlanc, is French, and means, "The White", while his character Joey, has an Italian last name. He was nominated for innumerable awards for his roles in Friends and in Joey, and won 3 of them: Favorite Male Television Star in People's Choice Award (2005), TV - Choice Actor, Comedy in Teen Choice Awards (2002), and Editor's Choice (as part of Friends) in TV Guide Awards (2000).
  • empty

I like him a lot in Friends as Joey and also in the series with the same name, and I think that he has an unique and very funny style, though I must say that he should really get over the Friends thing and start doing more things and more movies, and so I would respect him a lot more as an actor. He is very cool.
  • This guy is a Legend. Whats he doing now.

Bring back Friends!!
    Bring back Joey!!

This guy is amazing. What a talented actor. Joey in both friends and Joey was an amazing character and i was very dissapointed to hear friends would not be coming back. After enduring 12 seasons of Matt Le Blanc i still love him. I just hope he can get into another show, hopefully with another friends actor/actress.

I love his facial expressions as Joey and he plays the dumb guy very well. When I think about it this guy will be remembered for many many years. Friends was the best sitcom for a long time and a reunion would make it dig even deeper into history.

Hope this guy does well in the future. Good luck Matt
  • A great actor, is funny, and has already been on two shows in which one was a hit (Friends).

In the year 1994 he jumped into the knowledge on millions around the world in the award-winning comedy Friends. He starred there for 10 years, as Joey Tribbiani, the woman-chaser friend, who cares about his 5 friends as no-one else in the world.
    Friends ended in 2004, and from there he continued to Joey, the only Friends's daughter series so far. He is again Joey Tribbiani, who went to Hollywood to succeed in the entertainment world. Joey currently airs its 2nd season.

Matt has married Melissa McKnight on May 3, 2003, after being engaged for 5 years. They have a shared daughter, Marina Pearl LeBlanc, who was born on February 8th, 2004. They also have two kids, Tyler and Jacquelyne, from Melissa's previous marriage.
  • Matt LeBlanc on Friends as Joey...

Well, I love the show Friends. It was always hilarious. One person who made the show hysterical was Matt LeBlanc. He always livened up the show. I am glad that he played the character Joey on Friends. To be honest, I cannot imagine any other actor who could have done a better job than Matt, or even be as good. There are good actors out there that could have been Joey, don't get me wrong, but I felt Matt did an excellent job. Now I know he is the star of his own show which is a spin off of friends. I love the fact that Joey is somewhat clueless most of the time, and it is funny how he always got most the girls, unlike his more "mature" friends. I feel that Matt has done a fantastic job as Joey from friends. :)
  • Born in July 25, 1967, Matt LeBlanc is very well known for his character Joey Tribbiani, in the series Friends and Joey.

my favorite character joey tribbiani. i first saw him in friends.ihave spend days and days seeing joey says . i have laugh thousads times seeing him be mad about his food and i learned from him how to through a women to bed. he and chandler are the best funniest person in the world. after in JOEY was the same cool person and even he was alone without the rest of F R I E N D S he was awesome. i will support him even he act on a drama. your F R I E N D stelios
  • Joey Tribbiani .. Matt LeBlanc lives forever!

Friends happens to be my all time favorite sitcom, rather, it's the best thing that happened to television. And out of the six lead characters in the show, Joey Tribbiani, played by Matt LeBlanc, is my favorite. The way he talked, his jokes, the innocence in what he said, his catchphrase 'How You Doin?', his acting, and everything he did in the show was just awesome.

He did justice to the role of Joey, and probably no one else would have better suited than Matt LeBlanc to play Joey. He bought a feeling of being different and originality to the character. In a nutshell, his performance in the show was outstanding.

But things after Friends didn't turn out to be good for the guy. The spin-off to Friends, 'Joey', was a total downer. Even though I'd say Matt LeBlanc was really good, he could have done a lot better. But the show didn't have what was expected. It never had what Friends was all about.

After Friends, I haven't really seen much of Matt LeBlanc and it'd be great to see him working in a decent show yet again. The guy has talent, no doubt. He'll do good for sure.
  • Matt LeBlanc plays Joey on the hit-show Friends!

Matt LeBlanc playes Joey Tribbioni on the hit-show friends. Joey is a very funny man and i think that Matt captures his personality very well. He makes everything about Friends even more hilarious. He is terrific actor and a funny one at that. He does a very good job protreying his character on Friends. He is definatly one of my favorite actors. He is a person that you could definatly look up to.
  • Awesome..!

What can I say about this man? I have only ever seen Matt LeBlanc in the US, TV jit show and his own show, Joey. I loved him in Friends, hee was so funny. I miss him in that show, I wish it was still on, I miss laughing at him and Chandler. Those two where great together. I never laughed so hard when they are together! I also watched his show Joey, it wasn't like Friends, it didn't feel right just seeing him on his own. I was abit sad to see his show axed, but I'm glad in a way too. All in all Matt is an awesome actor and he should have been a bigger star.
  • "JOEY" was his only downfall...

Born in July 25, 1967, Matt LeBlanc is very well known for his character Joey Tribbiani, in the series Friends and Joey. Matt was born to an Italian mother and a father who is a mix of Irish, Dutch, English and French. That's why, his last name, LeBlanc, is French, and means, "The White", while his character Joey, has an Italian last name. When he was a kid, he was interested in motorcycling, more than in acting. At the age of 8 he got his first motorcycle, and stated to participate in competitions. But his mother didn't like the idea and forced him to find a better career. He learned carpentry. He graduated from his local high - Newton North High School, in the year 1985. That's when he wanted to make himself a life in New York. Starting 1987, he began appearing on many commercials, making him famous. He managed to advertise many companies, and one commercial was even won the Gold Lion Award at the 1987 Cannes Film Festival.
  • Matt is 1 of the most talented/ hottest actors EVA!!

I love Matt for his role on Friends, yeah he may over-act a bit, but overall I think that he is slightly underrated. He has had the potential of becoming a huge star - he is! - but he could do more with his acting career. All he needs to do is get back on his feet and keep his head in the game and he come become a massive star... all he needs is 'the fear'!!

I haven't seen him on TV recently, but i hear that he's been filming for some movie called 'the watch'.
    We love you Matt!!!
  • The fat one from Friends

Contrary to his looks, he is not Italian, but a various concoction of almost every other nationality. He played numerous Italian style characters in his career (which I hope is over soon enough) as a character called Vinnie in Married... With Children, and Joey Tribianni in Friends, and later the abysmal Joey, a spin off of friends. HIs film Lost In Space bombed, and maybe he should have taken note but went onto star in the two Charlies Angels movies. He piled on the pounds in Friends, yet still somehow charmed his way into some of the women's beds. Nasty.
  • Great as "Joey".

Great on "Friends". A pretty good actor. Funny.
< 1 2